OFFICIAL APRIL 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

today to my TV and Movie class..
k3uasw.jpg

27y5udx.jpg

We're watchin Do The Right Thing...word to Buggin Out..

4384017795_32f69e113a.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by dimsum1

On Easter Sunday

that scratch on the right toebox of those columbia's looks really familiar
nerd.gif
I know it was a long time ago(2006ish in the buy/sell forum)- but you got those from me right?
No, I actually got them on ebay and did a little bit of restoring. Bleached the uppers and seaglowed the soles (although, seaglowing soles only lasts for a short period of time. they go back to being yellow shortly after)

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Dimsum1
How are your soles holding up? After od'ing on seaglowing my 94s for about 2 weeks straight everyday im afraid the glue got eaten away from so much sun

My soles are holding up fairly well. I, too, seaglowed my the right shoe for several hours in the sun. You would never be able to tell because they yellowed very quickly again. I've only worn them two or three times after seaglowing them a few years ago for the same reason you're worried about wearing yours. But I haven't run into any problems yet. Worst case scenario we can always glue the soles back to the shoe if they fall off LOL... or retire them and wait for the retros to come out.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by dimsum1

On Easter Sunday

that scratch on the right toebox of those columbia's looks really familiar
nerd.gif
I know it was a long time ago(2006ish in the buy/sell forum)- but you got those from me right?
No, I actually got them on ebay and did a little bit of restoring. Bleached the uppers and seaglowed the soles (although, seaglowing soles only lasts for a short period of time. they go back to being yellow shortly after)

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Dimsum1
How are your soles holding up? After od'ing on seaglowing my 94s for about 2 weeks straight everyday im afraid the glue got eaten away from so much sun

My soles are holding up fairly well. I, too, seaglowed my the right shoe for several hours in the sun. You would never be able to tell because they yellowed very quickly again. I've only worn them two or three times after seaglowing them a few years ago for the same reason you're worried about wearing yours. But I haven't run into any problems yet. Worst case scenario we can always glue the soles back to the shoe if they fall off LOL... or retire them and wait for the retros to come out.

Back
Top Bottom