Official APRIL 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Philadelphia premium outlets Kobe 6 white del sole, draft days, and black red for 85
Also 20-25 kd nerd shirts all sizes available

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

Nike town Miami is closing down forever today....

They need to Re Locate it to DC. Baffles me why we dont have a NikeTown or Clearance store in the DC Metro area.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

They need to Re Locate it to DC. Baffles me why we dont have a NikeTown or Clearance store in the DC Metro area.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
NikeTown is opening in Georgetown where the Barnes & Noble used to be. 

Originally Posted by IbnJasper21

USA retro 5s $119 sz11 and sz13 i put on hold cause this guy was buying them all at the Ontario outlet (909) 980-2448 i put them under the name herm, they might hit the floor tomorrow but i dont want them so your welcome to them

$30 bucks cheaper at so chi. although i tihnk they are b grade

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Im not extremely familiar with the area, but have been down there a few times. Isnt there a nike store in the georgetown area(i think thats what its called), not in the G-town mall, but nearby. 

Visited three Orlando-area Nike Outlets this past week:

Vineland Nike Outlet - Kobe VI Camo (Blck/Blue/Volt) - Sizes 9 - 11.5 ($99); Kobe VI Fade (Royal/Concord) - Sizes 9-11.5 ($85); Air Max Jr. 3M (Silver) $79; Air Max Jr. Orange ($115) FSR on each; Scattered Air Max 2012s for $129

Kissimmee Nike Outlet - LeBron VIII V2 Wht/Blck/Red - Sizes 8.5 - 11 ($109); Jordan 2012 (All Black, Wht/Red and Wht/Black) FSR $119

Lake Buena Vista Nike Outlet - Same as Kissimmee minus LeBrons.

Nike Factory in Paramus, NJ (Bergen Town Center) had nothing too special...Kobe VI Draft Days & Del Sol Homes FSR for $85.

The Nordstrom Rack there had a decent number of Roshe Runs (Black/Sail) for $55. I saw sz 9, 10, 10.5 & 11...

-Pete

Nike Outlet Folson CA
nothing crazy, but I snapped a few pics in case a few would be interested.

I know most aren't into 6.0s but this is a pretty dope blazer colorway imo

also, not pictured they had aqua 8.0s for $90 and various kobe VIs on the hashwall for $80. a ton of different lunarglide 3 colorways for $80, and addtional 20% off all kicks on the hashwall. 

South Chi still had about 5 pairs of the Stealth/Varsity Red-Light Graphite-Black 3s as of yesterday evening. They had about 10-15 pairs of the
Light Graphite/Midnight Navy-Black 14s and the Independance Day 5s.

Philadelphia Premium Outlet had nothing except a few racks of KD weatherman and nerf shirts

not a outlet but footlocker in palmers mall (PA) had a few pairs of concord xi sz 3.5-4

If anyone need a size 15 in metallic 5 Arizona got one left (480) 897-2935
Phoenix, AZ I got lucky n they had my size

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Philadelphia Premium Outlet had nothing except a few racks of KD weatherman and nerf shirts

not a outlet but footlocker in palmers mall (PA) had a few pairs of concord xi sz 3.5-4

Thank you! Was able to get a Nerf tee, they call it the "Puff" there tho...

North GA Premium Outlets
(706) 216-7779

Didn't have much but a few bred Lebron 9's in small sizes and these 95's for $99. Had a good amount, but don't remember sizes.

2mrb9du.jpg

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Thank you! Was able to get a Nerf tee, they call it the "Puff" there tho...
Also is the tee Dri-fit or Standard fit?

Anyone know when the take the money for the phone orders? I ordered 2 Metallic Vs and they never took the money out or called back and informed me something went wrong.

^ at the most it may take a whole day, sometimes they do all the orders at the end of the following business day, call to make sure

I didnt think anyone that had the metallic Vs was doin phone orders? @wokeup who knows most stores dont tend to be very organized, i was supposed to be gettin tracking info for some AM90s today, and the shoes just showed up. so who knows

They did accept my phone order at the one in AZ and they said theyll ship them out monday (yesterday) and the authorization for th payment went through but the actual money did not. Im going to call them, and see whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom