OFFICIAL APRIL 2013 PICK UP THREAD. ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick ups from last month, posting now since I was able to find time. To Sdubl... I'll start "contributing" more, my bad on the mouth running.

View media item 342199
Flyknits that I got for free from my homie who works for Nike Phil (thanks, bruh)

View media item 342201
Black on Black Flight 89's, now hunting for a pair of White/Whites (would rather wear these than forces if i got the solid color route #jussayin)

View media item 342203
'13 Royals, DMP's, and Banned's

basically last month was very expensive for me thank to that last pair

Wow those 1's look good, nice pickups. The Griffeys are sweet. Still trying to find a pair for a good price.
View media item 342452Sorry for the IG pic. Was on the fence about these but for 138 why not? The purple really isn't even that bad. I like them.

Here are my pickups from the past week, even though it was in March I was overseas and didn't get back into Chicago until late yesterday. The Kobe 8 and Jordan 13 I got through a raffle from a new HOH that opened up before I flew overseas. The Air Max 1 and 90 Milan were from London. The Air Max Light Size Easter pack was from the Size store in Dublin. It was a good week.

View media item 342549

View media item 343430All pick ups that have received this week
Doubled up on the bday af1 from an outlet
Picked up my pair of Breds from last weeks restock
And got the ds Stephan maze lasers from an nter

I know these get a lot of hate but I always liked all white shoes.  Hopefully JB will retro the columbia's soon.

First pair of Kobe's

Crimson Roshe's. Like others have said, pics don't do them justice.

Picked up a pair of Roshe's for my girl. She assured me it won't be her last pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom