OFFICIAL APRIL 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. BETTER WEATHER ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
rep if u like

]
tumblr_mes54u8blW1rhcdkno1_400.gif

99's today.. sole replacement went great just cant match this paint looks like hellen keller tried matching the colour, any help would be solid! Nice wears all around

those huf quakes are solid and hyperstrike levi's
pimp.gif

99's today.. sole replacement went great just cant match this paint looks like hellen keller tried matching the colour, any help would be solid! Nice wears all around
those huf quakes are solid and hyperstrike levi's:pimp:
You replaced the entire sole? How? With what ?

You replaced the entire sole? How? With what ?
Detached the old sole, used a pair of flight 89's sole reglued it on then went to a shoe repair store so they could re-stitch the sole.. i just cant get the midsole to the same colour as the heel tab

Last edited:
Detached the old sole, used a pair of flight 89's sole reglued it on then went to a shoe repair store so they could re-stitch the sole.. i just cant get the midsole to the same colour as the heel tab
That's pretty awesome! Maybe just paint it black?

it's cuz that heel tab is slightly yellowed... happens on a lot of 'em, even DS.

hope you can figure out a solution tho.

i've got a wearable used pair i rock, but i eventually wanna get a DS pair and sole swap 'em as well (and i've looked around and seen DS pairs with yellowing, hoping to find a pair that's not)...

That's pretty awesome! Maybe just paint it black?
Haha thats actually an interesting idea... im gonna look around and try to figure a solution out
it's cuz that heel tab is slightly yellowed... happens on a lot of 'em, even DS.

hope you can figure out a solution tho.

i've got a wearable used pair i rock, but i eventually wanna get a DS pair and sole swap 'em as well (and i've looked around and seen DS pairs with yellowing, hoping to find a pair that's not)...
Yeah i gotta figure it out, i was thinking of going to home depot and getting them to scan the heel tab then when they mix it ill just buy some of that... So jealous you got a rockable pair, your better off just keeping it the way it is cause its gonna be hard to find a decent ds un yellowed pair... i was on ebay a couple months back and dudes want car down payments haha

^ i prolly won't act on it until my pair cracks, which is kinda inevitable eventually, unfortunately...

hopefully by then tho, they'll release a better retro of them with Nike Air on the back.

^ i prolly won't act on it until my pair cracks, which is kinda inevitable eventually, unfortunately...

hopefully by then tho, they'll release a better retro of them with Nike Air on the back.
Yeah they most defintly will do that within the next couple years... i wanna say this without sounding like the average salty jordan dude who always points to quality but the my 99s over 2012's, my 2012 toe box actually cracked from creasing ended up selling them only reason im going through all this trouble plus im partial to the swoosh on the heel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom