Official April 2014 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a pair of the Pure Platinum Yeezy 2's so bad, but can't imagine myself ever spending $1,000 + on a pair of shoes. :smh:

EDIT: @terx how much did yours cost if you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
Today's Dunkxchange PHX pickup: 2010 Black/Varsity Red 6's. Worn once - $300 

(Not GM despite the icy looking soles. They're a little more yellow in person)

remember those going for $90 in footlocker a few years ago

oh how times have changed 
laugh.gif

KD VI Easter from SA on the cheap.

Sold my Kobe 8 Easters a couple months ago. Ended up copping another one just in time for Easter. Endless cycle.

Last edited:
remember those going for $90 in footlocker a few years ago

oh how times have changed :lol:

At least I'm not paying $575 for these like Flight Club is currently asking.

Cool price but just for future reference....
Flightclub is the absolute max you should be seeing a shoe go for online. Prices should be sliding on this shoe especially as the release date of the 2014 black infrared comes closer.

Those Easter KD's look great. I might have to look for those. I definitely regret selling my poison darts [emoji]128532[/emoji] Did they officially drop yet lypac lypac ?

Last edited:
I always hated those Jays that @RussianBear posted :smh:

They were popular too. Mad people had them. I still wouldn't mind tracking down a pair of the Jordan Camp 23 pack. I liked those.

Sneaker Con DC 2k14 pickup 8)

i was there and i must say i was BEYOND disappointed. it was essentially a bunch of kids running around tryna sell they beaters. wtf? i was expecting so much more. i mean, beyond yeezys and db foams i wasn't seeing much heat. i ain't get there til like 4 or 5 tho so maybe i missed all the heat.

*EDIT*
is it true that the dude jbf customs was there? i been tryna track this dude down to make me a pair of shoes, but he won't respond. >:

Last edited:
Those Easter KD's look great. I might have to look for those. I definitely regret selling my poison darts [emoji]128532[/emoji] Did they officially drop yet @LyPac?
Thanks. They do look a lot better in person. They didn't officially drop yet but Sports Authority was selling them online two weeks ago with a 25% off discount. Some select SA stores are carrying them as well you can check your local SA they might have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom