***OFFICIAL APRIL WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU, YOU APRIL FOOL.

Tampa weather 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macky

^DOPE... info on the cargos?
Thanks macky. You see with the cargos, I recall buying my first pair at a surplus store back in 01. Funny
laugh.gif
 coz I remember posting them on here and everybody was "yo! those are are wack" but now I get questions just like what you did right there....

i must say, it's funny how people are asking for info on them camo pants now (thru pm and in the threads, both here and on ISS)... but when i first wore them in here about a year and a half ago everybody had jokes ("osh kosh", LOL)...
laugh.gif

same thing happened with the denim jacket. i wore one in here in like 2009, and this dude commented "there's never a good reason to wear a denim jacket", and that same guy now posts fits wearing one...
laugh.gif

just funny to me (i actually wore camo pants and denim jackets 10 years ago tho, just sized up, but both were kinda poppin' in my local music scene back then)... but i suppose i've been mad late on some trends too, so i can't really say nothing... sometimes i'm just not feeling stuff at first and then it grows on me (took me awhile to slim up my pants, but once i realized how much better shoes look with them, i gave in)... then there's things i never get into at all, no matter how many people are on it...

i dunno, just an observation...       
wink.gif

*No hate Proto. Just wanted to make light of the situation....
happy.gif
Keep doing your thing.

By the way macky the shorts are some cheap zoo yorks I picked up from eastbay a while back

roll.gif

whatever guys, you know if you came in here and caught $#%@ for wearing something and then awhile later everyone was wearing it too, you'd find it funny and prolly say something.

6895906544_c369bdde7c_b.jpg
7042004445_be14863d13_b.jpg

7042004011_312389f830_b.jpg

7042005141_56152a028c_b.jpg

Cold in VA but I hope I get some cheeks tonight and yes those are OGS. I got the secret to keeping soles icey.

33nkmza.jpg

Jealous of those Huarache runners. 
WP AF1's for me today.  Just got in today couldn't wait to rock em. 

volrnk.jpg

Fresh Fits NKETLK fam's
pimp.gif
 Happy G.O.O.D Friday! Lovin' the Cali weather...

"DIY" Distressed Jeans w/ Ankle Zips x Flannel x 09' AJ I straps x Flannel around waiste....Didint have time to switch the laces had to jet out.
2r4od3l.jpg

@ 2pacalypsmNOW - dope jeans shawty. I couldn't ever rock them but you do it justice (no pause). For me today Shawtys.

Restored CDP IV. Note: I cover one tongue to create ambivalence.

I want those foams really bad. It's unbelievable I live in the city's where the all star game was held and I had a better chance of winning the lottery than picking up those foams.

now now children.... calm down.

...anyway. brought these out to grab some dinner with the wife n kids...

^ Dat pic quote though. Is Steezy the first April fool? 
laugh.gif

Nice wears/fits NT.

Just an easygoing day today. Went for comfortability.

Back
Top Bottom