OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my local ross today and they had the same kobe's in the same size. DIdn't find anything else though

Last edited:
called the Chicago area Nike outlets. No additional percent off other than the friends and family this weekend.

Also no releases of anything special.

went to the nike outlet in terrel tx...nothing special. some kobe therma fit (black and yellow) hoodies for $60 ...bunch of dri fit kobe and kd t shirts from 13-18$.. scattered hyperdunks and air max on the hash but agian nothing noteworthy

buzzkill if there is no stacking discount during F&F...clearance is usually 40% off anyway

Only asked if they had any AM2013's left. Didn't bother asking what color they were when they told me they're out of it. Price was $100 (2 pages back).

[rule]
I don't know if anybody's currently on the lookout for this thing but they are available at TJ Maxx Burbank Empire Center for $16.99 (Original retail @ $40). They also had forearm sleeves for $14.99 (Original retail @ $30). Size was either S/M or L/XL.

View media item 387941

Marshalls Burbank Empire Center had the Air Max Pillars in Navy Blue/Yellow but I don't remember the sizes nor the price.
Thanks! Picked one up at the TJ Maxx in Concord.
View media item 390220

For size 12 NYC people: Century 21 on Cortland Street has 4-5 pairs of Kobe VII Elite (Black) for $100. They cut the lids off the boxes though. 
mean.gif

San Leandro had a bunch of KDs behind the register. They were black and orange. Not BHMs tho. Didn't ask how much.

For size 12 NYC people: Century 21 on Cortland Street has 4-5 pairs of Kobe VII Elite (Black) for $100. They cut the lids off the boxes though. 
mean.gif
thats stupid, why would they do that?

i understand if the shoes were 50> but no one wants to pay 100 for a pair of shoes and the presentation is crappy

not to mention the box is a pullout, thats stupid

The reason why they tear the lids is because they usually will stick those on the hash/back wall. By cutting out the lids, it allows the store to display variety of shoes organized by size. By having lids on all the shoes, people would have to open every box and see what's inside (because we all know reading the box can make you go crossed-eye at times). This allow the flow of traffic much faster, which means quicker sales.

IMO, the ripped box doesn't really bother me. When something is at that price, I tend to wear it more often and actually use basketball shoes for basketball. But that just me. Hopefully, that explains why they are instructed to display that way. You might get lucky at times and see if they have more in the back with lids still attached.

The reason why they tear the lids is because they usually will stick those on the hash/back wall. By cutting out the lids, it allows the store to display variety of shoes organized by size. By having lids on all the shoes, people would have to open every box and see what's inside (because we all know reading the box can make you go crossed-eye at times). This allow the flow of traffic much faster, which means quicker sales.

IMO, the ripped box doesn't really bother me. When something is at that price, I tend to wear it more often and actually use basketball shoes for basketball. But that just me. Hopefully, that explains why they are instructed to display that way. You might get lucky at times and see if they have more in the back with lids still attached.

Also, Century 21 is a discount store - it's not a sneaker boutique. 99.5% of the people who buy sneakers in this world don't care one iota about the box and throw it away nearly immediately anyway.

San Leandro had a bunch of KDs behind the register. They were black and orange. Not BHMs tho. Didn't ask how much.
Probably $79.99 since that was how much the Birch was when I purchased mine..but with the additional 20% off sale I got it for $55!

Also, Century 21 is a discount store - it's not a sneaker boutique. 99.5% of the people who buy sneakers in this world don't care one iota about the box and throw it away nearly immediately anyway.
Alright, it's still dumb, I have no problem flipping the top or pulling the shoes out, but whatevs

I use all my basketball shoes for basketball, except for retroes because after hooping in the black/white VIs I will never put my feet through jb retro torture again

I know century 21 is a disco store, it still doesn't change my mind, even tho I hoop in my shoes, I still like to put them back in the box and stack them with the rest of my shoes, it's neater than just leaving them on the floor and definitely better than letting them fester in my gym bag

But ultimately you guys did answer my question so I definitely appreciate that

was just at the nike outlet in tulalip washington. saw kd v n7 fsr for 120$, various hyperdunk 2012 for 69.99 i believe.fsr navy/white/red, grey/orange , blk/white and a few other colors i can't remember, also a few lowtop hyperdunks for 59.99. on the hash wall there was one pair of gold flightposite boots for 60$ size 9.5 . a few purple fly knit trainers all purple size 9.5 for 110$. there were a few random kd Vs on the wall too , sizes 9 or 9.5 blk/orange, and white orange if i can remember correctly . and a bunch of aj 2012s for 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom