OFFICIAL APRIL'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my pair of jordan fire red V's and the tongue has yellowing on it. Anyone else have this same problem?

BIG NEWS for SAN LEANDRO CLEARANCE STORE 

Started today...ends Sunday. 

ALL MENS and WOMENS FOOTWEAR additional 20% off

ALL HOODIES/OUTERWEAR additional 40% off

behind counter:

Jordan 7 retro (white/gold) size 7.5

Nike Hyperflight Elite size 10.5

Nike Durant V Christmas small size

Crap load of Durant V colorway 200...a few Durant V (blk/blue) ($55.99 w/discount).  All 20% off  I bought a pair several days ago w/o the discount in size 11 so gonna return it.

BIGGEST STEAL!

I thought this was my biggest steal several weeks ago at $99.99 in size L

boy...was I wrong.

I managed to cop this one in size M for $59.99 w/the 40% discount! Update: Just tried on the black one and it's too tight for me...so it's gonna go to the bay. (sell for $350-$450)! 

They sold out quick, they only had 1 SMALL in WHITE and the BLK version, 1 LARGE in the WHITE verision, and 2 MED. in the BLK VERSION.  All gone supposedly since I asked.  1 per customer.

Last edited:
NM. San Leandro does do phone orders but only on certain items and apparently all have been sold.
That's hard to believe...really?! They had about 20+ pairs of KD V BIRCH all on the floor ready to be put on the racks and there were already some on the racks too.  I guess @ $55.99 is a steal!  Well, I'm planning to return one of my pairs..probably the size 11 to Great Mall Nike later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
That's hard to believe...really?! They had about 20+ pairs of KD V BIRCH all on the floor ready to be put on the racks and there were already some on the racks too.  I guess @ $55.99 is a steal!  Well, I'm planning to return one of my pairs..probably the size 11 to Great Mall Nike later today or tomorrow.

man these damn destroyers are so elusive at a good rate.

View media item 360739
Fives came in from Vegas outlet, couldn't find any flaws besides slight yellowing in corners of both shoes. Everything else was fine overall worth the $140 price tag considering I haven't been able to cop in store on online in my size (13) anywhere else

That's what they told me over the phone. I guess it was too hot and sold out fast.  I'm down here in LA/socal and it's hard to find good stuff at the local outlets/ross/marshalls.  I was at a Ross in LA and saw Drose2 and kobe 7 sharks(size8) but that's about it.  I'm sure a lot of socal people get jealous of the other people outside of socal who are able to get nice kicks at their outlets. If I saw a pair of playoff 12s or olympic 7s at a Nike Outlet, I would buy them all.

Got my Fire Red V's today but its stamped B-grade, are these suppose to be B-grade and not A?

Where did you see a B grade stamp of any kind ? I just got mine in from Vegas outlet and nothing wrong with em except barely noticeable yellowing on corner by toe

Well, just returned my Durant KD V Birch at Great Mall Factory Store in Milpitas, CA.  They have a EASTER KD V sz 8.5 behind counter.  All hash wall was 20% off.  They had Elite Hyperdunks not on the Hash wall.  

On Hash, from what I remember, they had Nike Air Max 95 (1 pr) in size 10.5...the all fuzzy black ones w/some purple on it.  Air Max 2013, Air Max Tailwind 96 All Black size 10.

I was able to cop a FREE RUN +2 LTR WOVEN NRG for $89.99 + 20% off.

Seattle Premium still has a bunch of size 8 and 8.5 left in the fire red V. Also had a bunch of these NSW wool jackets. Retail is $650, marked down to $150 plus and extra 50% off that
2781_1.jpg

Last edited:
Seattle Premium still has a bunch of size 8 and 8.5 left in the fire red V. Also had a bunch of these NSW wool jackets. Retail is $650, marked down to $150 plus and extra 50% off that

Only size Medium and up, no smalls. Damnit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appreciate the hard work you guys put in for the betterment of everyone else's sneaker collection. Good lookin, as a long time NT member i have seen many people become greedy over sneakers as they have become more mainstream..., this thread here is not greed, however, it is NT brotherhood :smokin, just copped some V's from Seattle based off the info in here. I will start checking my local outlet, and try to contribute as well.
Btw, how do I know if my outlet does phone orders? do i just ask a rep if they do phone orders?

Last edited:
Btw, how do I know if my outlet does phone orders? do i just ask a rep if they do phone orders?
I believe most usually allow it, with a $200 threshold. There are some items which they might not allow phone orders. I believe that is outlet-dependent or manager-dependent.

NSW METAL FLEECE STYLE CODE 525587-074 I GOT MINE FOR $175 SHIPPED.  THIS JACKET IS RIDICULOUSLY NICE, IT'S FROM THE NSW MADE IN ITALY COLLECTION, ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE IS SOMEWHERE AROUND $400 I THINK.  MULTIPLE OUTLETS HAVE THESE RIGHT NOW, USE NIKEFIND TO FIND YOUR CLOSEST NIKE FACTORY STORE WITH THEM.  I GOT MINE FROM PORTLAND'S MLK FACTORY STORE. GOODLUCK. 

I'm at Camarillo right now. A good amount of apparel is 30%-40% off. One rack (mainly therma-fit sweatshirts) is 50% off. It's not marked yet though but they will give you anything highlighted blue 50% off now. It won't be marked till Saturday. Also, they have almost the fill N7 collection (shoes and clothes) which they will be putting out on Saturday.

I took pics of the shoes, but I'm on my phone and it's hard to upload, I'll try to do it later. Hash wall is 20% off, but I didn't see much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom