Official Arizona Cardinals vs Philadelphia Eagles NFC Conference Championship Game Thread

How is having talent on a team nothing to be proud of?

Because having one of the most talented team's in the NFL and not even making the playoffs makes your team a joke not something to hold your head up about.Are you seriously happy with your Cowboys season, when by most accounts they were the preseason NFC Super Bowl pick and did not even have a chance to make theSuper Bowl because they can't get along and have a bum head coach? What good is having all the talent if you don't do anything with it? Answer me that.I am not saying the Eagles don't suck in NFC championships, my point is how can you think your Cowboys are any better when they haven't been relevantin 13 years?

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If only the Eagles had some damn receivers. McNabb played his +%* off.

laugh.gif
The hell? What game were you watching? Donovan missed SOOOOO MANY wide open receivers all game long.

wow... Nab throws for 375 and 3 TD's are you think he cost them the game... THE %^$*## KICKER MISSED AND EXTRA POINT AND CHIP SHOT FIELD GOAL!!!!!!
his stats are always deceiving b/c all the TD's where in the second half. That's how Philly is. They can't finish with TD's,they're just a FG team. It's very frustrating watching them. Yes, Akers missed 4 points, but we had way too many missed opportunities to get morepoints in the whole first half.

Lmao this is hilarious. Eagles fans salty as hell. You can say what you want about not winning a "playoff game" but it doesn't matter unless youwin it all. If Romo is a choker then your franchise as a whole is a choker
laugh.gif
. Bills of the NFC. Least the Bills got there four times. Eagles stay choking inhuge games. They will forever be at the bottom of the NFC East
laugh.gif
. Y'all mad

Lmao this is hilarious. Eagles fans salty as hell. You can say what you want about not winning a "playoff game" but it doesn't matter unless you win it all. If Romo is a choker then your franchise as a whole is a choker
laugh.gif
. Bills of the NFC. Least the Bills got there four times. Eagles stay choking in huge games. They will forever be at the bottom of the NFC East
laugh.gif
. Y'all mad

So even though your team sucks its okay because the Eagles didn't make it to the Super Bowl? You put put playoff game in quotation marks, what winningplayoff games is not important? Getting to the NFC championship and losing most of the time is nothing to be brag about but not even making the playoffs andalways getting knocked out in the first round is even less to be proud of. I am a niner fan and I am not happy that we keep missing the playoffs, but by thelogic used by Cowboy fans its okay cause we have 5 trophies and Arizona doesn't have any? Even if they lose in the Superbowl it doesn't change the factthat my niners suck just like the Eagles losing in the NFC championship every other year doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys suck. It really amazes mehow so many Cowboy fans don't see Romo as a choker, he is the T-MAC of the NFL.

Originally Posted by epox12

How is having talent on a team nothing to be proud of?

Because having one of the most talented team's in the NFL and not even making the playoffs makes your team a joke not something to hold your head up about. Are you seriously happy with your Cowboys season, when by most accounts they were the preseason NFC Super Bowl pick and did not even have a chance to make the Super Bowl because they can't get along and have a bum head coach? What good is having all the talent if you don't do anything with it? Answer me that. I am not saying the Eagles don't suck in NFC championships, my point is how can you think your Cowboys are any better when they haven't been relevant in 13 years?

Yes, the whole coaching staff as a whole is suspect. Horrible play calling by garret in some but not all situations in combination wade's soft laid back"lets try better next week, its only one game" mentality does not meet the requirements for the personnel we have. Jerry is not doing any bettereither, hes not helping at all by having his dictatorship over the coaching, only way he contributes is by bringing in more stars. The only reason eagles havebeen relevant at all is because of donovan, he is a great qb and he is the reason they even got to those conference chips.... not to discredit andy reid'scoaching or their good defense during those times, but without a consistently good QB like donovan they would have probably never done anything. Dont even giveme this crap about the Cowboys not being relevant the past ___ years. No way they were winning anything with quincy "i got high" carter or testaverdetaking snaps. Give Romo the same amount of time as McNabb(10 years since he was drafted if im not mistaken) and a consistently good CS, then lets see what hecan do. Romo is currently 2.5 season in as a starting QB, if by his 10th whole season as a starting QB (if he lasts with that long with us) he has donenothing, then and only then can you say the Cowboys were legitimately irrelevant, as we would be comparing similar situations............ it would be unfair tocompare both teams during the same period as the Eagles were on the rise and the Cowboys still in rebuilding mode from the triplet era.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

If only the Eagles had some damn receivers. McNabb played his +%* off.

laugh.gif
The hell? What game were you watching? Donovan missed SOOOOO MANY wide open receivers all game long.

wow... Nab throws for 375 and 3 TD's are you think he cost them the game... THE %^$*## KICKER MISSED AND EXTRA POINT AND CHIP SHOT FIELD GOAL!!!!!!
his stats are always deceiving b/c all the TD's where in the second half. That's how Philly is. They can't finish with TD's, they're just a FG team. It's very frustrating watching them. Yes, Akers missed 4 points, but we had way too many missed opportunities to get more points in the whole first half.
Yeh the 24-6 deficit at half time didn't help either.

Our top 3 defense couldn't get the big stops period.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

I would much rather have my team go home early than witness the annual choke in the conference championship. (Ohio State football style)

roll.gif

if you really think that your not much of a fan......

You probably dont feel anything since you are accustomed to seeing them fail in the conference chip........ dont question my loyalty to the Cowboys

i just don't get how you can be happier that your team is knocked out early then them going farther and losing......doesn't make sense
don't "we play to win" so your telling me that your saying when the boys lost you thought "all right now they can't lose later in the playoffs?"

Yes, we play to win the game. Maybe im just to emotional when my team loses, it burns me up for like a week when we lose in the first round..... I can only imagine losing the conference chip. Also my point is going to the conference championship is nothing to brag about unless you win it...... at the end of the day if anything is remembered it is who won the ring....... not who made it to the conference chip or who had the most talent or sacs that year or who was the MVP.
i get your point, hell if your a true fan your supposed to get emotional, that tampa lost had me down for a month and this lost will prolly doanout two weeks
i get that only winning the whole thing matters
i'm just saying i would rather brag that my team got that far into the playoffs win or lose than not getting there at all
that's just me.....

Lmao this is hilarious. Eagles fans salty as hell. You can say what you want about not winning a "playoff game" but it doesn't matter unless you win it all. If Romo is a choker then your franchise as a whole is a choker
laugh.gif
. Bills of the NFC. Least the Bills got there four times. Eagles stay choking in huge games. They will forever be at the bottom of the NFC East
laugh.gif
. Y'all mad

So even though your team sucks its okay because the Eagles didn't make it to the Super Bowl? You put put playoff game in quotation marks, what winning playoff games is not important? Getting to the NFC championship and losing most of the time is nothing to be brag about but not even making the playoffs and always getting knocked out in the first round is even less to be proud of. I am a niner fan and I am not happy that we keep missing the playoffs, but by the logic used by Cowboy fans its okay cause we have 5 trophies and Arizona doesn't have any? Even if they lose in the Superbowl it doesn't change the fact that my niners suck just like the Eagles losing in the NFC championship every other year doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys suck. It really amazes me how so many Cowboy fans don't see Romo as a choker, he is the T-MAC of the NFL.

I didn't say because the Eagles didn't make it that its okay my team sucks. What I'm saying is that whether Dallas wins one playoffgame or not it doesnt mean two !+!@! because at the end of the day, that's not what counts. This is why that playoff #$%% makes no sense to me. Here'san example of why the "no playoff win" #$%% is dumb:

If Dallas were to be the wildcard team next year and win the first round, but lose in the divisional round, how did they accomplish anything better than their2007 season? The way I look at it is, its just as much of a failure as 2007 even with the wildcard round win because in 2007, we skipped that round by beingthe #1 seed. We would have gotten to the same spot as before, but just because its a "playoff win" its supposed to mean something? !*!+*, you and therest of ESPN's "experts" can take that #$%% somewhere else.

If Dallas made it to the NFC Championship and lost, I would not be happy telling myself "Oh well at least we made it to the conference championship."Sorry, doesn't mean #$%%. Is it better than not making it at all? Of course it is. But when its all said and done, if you don't win the SB, nothingmatters and I'm going to be tight unless we win it all. So if we get a "playoff win" and then lose in the Conference Championship, its all thesame to me.

To be honest, the whole playoff thing is just some #$%% fans of opposing teams can use to make fun of the Cowboys. They are still and always will be relevantwhether they win playoff games or not. And by relevance I mean a team in contention. #$%% ain't go our way but thats how it goes.

Now back to the Eagles franchise CHOKING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Y'all mad

So even though your team sucks its okay because the Eagles didn't make it to the Super Bowl? You put put playoff game in quotation marks, what winning playoff games is not important? Getting to the NFC championship and losing most of the time is nothing to be brag about but not even making the playoffs and always getting knocked out in the first round is even less to be proud of. I am a niner fan and I am not happy that we keep missing the playoffs, but by the logic used by Cowboy fans its okay cause we have 5 trophies and Arizona doesn't have any? Even if they lose in the Superbowl it doesn't change the fact that my niners suck just like the Eagles losing in the NFC championship every other year doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys suck. It really amazes me how so many Cowboy fans don't see Romo as a choker, he is the T-MAC of the NFL.
I didn't say because the Eagles didn't make it that its okay my team sucks. What I'm saying is that whether Dallas wins one playoff game or not it doesnt mean two !+!@! because at the end of the day, that's not what counts. This is why that playoff #$%% makes no sense to me. Here's an example of why the "no playoff win" #$%% is dumb:

If Dallas were to be the wildcard team next year and win the first round, but lose in the divisional round, how did they accomplish anything better than their 2007 season? The way I look at it is, its just as much of a failure as 2007 even with the wildcard round win because in 2007, we skipped that round by being the #1 seed. We would have gotten to the same spot as before, but just because its a "playoff win" its supposed to mean something? !*!+*, you and the rest of ESPN's "experts" can take that #$%% somewhere else.

If Dallas made it to the NFC Championship and lost, I would not be happy telling myself "Oh well at least we made it to the conference championship." Sorry, doesn't mean #$%%. Is it better than not making it at all? Of course it is. But when its all said and done, if you don't win the SB, nothing matters and I'm going to be tight unless we win it all. So if we get a "playoff win" and then lose in the Conference Championship, its all the same to me.

To be honest, the whole playoff thing is just some #$%% fans of opposing teams can use to make fun of the Cowboys. They are still and always will be relevant whether they win playoff games or not. And by relevance I mean a team in contention. #$%% ain't go our way but thats how it goes.

Now back to the Eagles franchise CHOKING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so going by your logics

the cowboys = the lions

^^ Of course its shameful as hell to have zero wins but at the end of the day, 0-16 and 9-7 still = sitting home @ playoffs.

Based on what yall are saying, Cowboys fans have a new thing to brag about. Most Super Bowl wins and Most Super Bowl APPEARANCES (
glasses.gif

If Dallas made it to the NFC Championship and lost, I would not be happy telling myself "Oh well at least we made it to the conference championship." Sorry, doesn't mean #$%%. Is it better than not making it at all? Of course it is. But when its all said and done, if you don't win the SB, nothing matters and I'm going to be tight unless we win it all. So if we get a "playoff win" and then lose in the Conference Championship, its all the same to me.

To be honest, the whole playoff thing is just some #$%% fans of opposing teams can use to make fun of the Cowboys. They are still and always will be relevant whether they win playoff games or not. And by relevance I mean a team in contention. #$%% ain't go our way but thats how it goes.
Let me explain this to you: If you win one playoff game you play the following week, and then if you win that playoff game you play the next weekand so on until you reach the Super Bowl. I don't understand your logic of playing down the importance of winning playoff games when YOU HAVE TO WINPLAYOFF GAMES TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL. How can your team be in contention if they don't win playoff games? That makes no sense you don't get to theSuper Bowl based on your regular season wins.
^^ Of course its shameful as hell to have zero wins but at the end of the day, 0-16 and 9-7 still = sitting home @ playoffs.

Based on this logic Dallas has not been relevant for the better part of 13 years.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Y'all mad

That's alright we stomped yall and made sure yall did not see the playoffs. How in the heck will we be forever at the bottom of the NFC east? I can takribbing but when you spew nonsense that's where i get peeved of. When Dallas wins a playoff game than speak.

Let me explain this to you: If you win one playoff game you play the following week, and then if you win that playoff game you play the next week and so on until you reach the Super Bowl. I don't understand your logic of playing down the importance of winning playoff games when YOU HAVE TO WIN PLAYOFF GAMES TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL. How can your team be in contention if they don't win playoff games? That makes no sense you don't get to the Super Bowl based on your regular season wins.

Based on this logic Dallas has not been relevant for the better part of 13 years.

Let me explain this to you:

People dog the Cowboys on "not winning a playoff game" correct? So lets say next year we win the wildcard round and lose in the divisional round? Arepeople going to still be able to say "Oh you haven't won a playoff game?" No, but guess what? It'll just go to the next best thing:"Dallas hasn't won a divisional round game in (insert years)." Then when we get past that, "Dallas hasn't won an NFC Championship in(insert years)." This is why having a "playoff win" doesn't mean #$#! unless you WIN the ENTIRE playoffs. Players don't get an emotionalhigh off winning a playoff game. No one cares. This is what you seem to have trouble grasping. Did the Eagles do better than us by getting into the playoffsand getting to the NFC Championship? Sure they did. But take a look at the city of Philly. None of them give a !%+# about that #$#!. And neither do theplayers. Dawkins already coppin pleas apologizing to the fans. If you don't win a SB, why does having a playoff win or two mean such an accomplishment in aseason?

And for the record, Dallas has been in the playoffs 6 times in the last 13 years. So im not sure what you're getting at with your bottom post.

Originally Posted by Stillin79

^ and most fraudulent fans

U still mad they caught you on camera?

494x_westbrookpisssellf.jpg

How in the heck will we be forever at the bottom of the NFC east?

Thats why

People dog the Cowboys on "not winning a playoff game" correct? So lets say next year we win the wildcard round and lose in the divisional round? Are people going to still be able to say "Oh you haven't won a playoff game?" No, but guess what? It'll just go to the next best thing: "Dallas hasn't won a divisional round game in (insert years)."

Have you ever thought that your team might ACTUALLY go on to win the Super Bowl after that first playoff win? That is why winning that first playoff game isimportant no matter how much you try to play it down. Who the hell cares if fans of other teams say your team hasn't won a divisional playoff game? If theCowboys had won that playoff game against the Shehawks in 06 maybe they would have gained some mental toughness from that win and not folded like lawn chairsin 07 and 08. Once you get that first playoff win you never know what will happen the rest of the way, just look at the Cardinals. How is winning playoff gamesdetrimental for a team?

And for the record, Dallas has been in the playoffs 6 times in the last 13 years. So im not sure what you're getting at with your bottom post.

So for the majority of those 13 years (7 years) your team has not been relevant based on what you said about the Lions.

People dog the Cowboys on "not winning a playoff game" correct? So lets say next year we win the wildcard round and lose in the divisional round? Are people going to still be able to say "Oh you haven't won a playoff game?" No, but guess what? It'll just go to the next best thing: "Dallas hasn't won a divisional round game in (insert years)."

Have you ever thought that your team might ACTUALLY go on to win the Super Bowl after that first playoff win? That is why winning that first playoff game is important no matter how much you try to play it down. Who the hell cares if fans of other teams say your team hasn't won a divisional playoff game? If the Cowboys had won that playoff game against the Shehawks in 06 maybe they would have gained some mental toughness from that win and not folded like lawn chairs in 07 and 08. Once you get that first playoff win you never know what will happen the rest of the way, just look at the Cardinals. How is winning playoff games detrimental for a team?

So for the majority of those 13 years (7 years) your team has not been relevant based on what you said about the Lions.

Okay, so I think you're basically saying the same thing I'm saying but in a different way.

Playoff wins only matter if we win the whole thing. If we win two games but lose in the NFC Championship, all that playoff win @+## can go down the toilet.Agreed?

And, you're right, Dallas wasn't relevant for most of those 13 years. We had three 5-11 seasons
laugh.gif
. Whats funny though is that despite that, westill had some of the highest rated games that year. Looks like h8ters stay hanging on our nuts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom