Official Armed Forces Bowl Post:12/31 California vs. Air Force

Maybe now Deion Walker will feel a little better about Cal with Kevin Riley under center...

Yeah that Carney hit was not good
frown.gif
hope he's okay. Except that stuff happens infootball, didn't think it was that dirty, it's just very unfortunate he had to go down like that.

Riley is
pimp.gif
, there's no question he has the upper hand on Longshore right now.Overall he just plays with more fire and looks more interested out there than Nate ever did..and he didn't throw a 4th qtr INT. Great win, hopefully nextyear Cal will have a much better season. Offensively I have no doubts that we'll be able to score especially with Riley back there, but defensively Calstill needs to fix a lot of things up.

The future is bright with Riley...the announcers repeated what i've been saying - he's AR junior (whereas Nate is like...Jim Drukenmiller jr.). I hope Nate works on getting that degree, because he'll be #3 on the depth chart next season at this point. Brock Mansion is already more talented...
Yea most definitely. Nate should file some transfer papers cuz no one in Berkeley wants him to be QB
laugh.gif
. Could he go to Miami?

Aaron Ro... Kevin Riley *****

btw that hit was dirty, so were all the cut blocks AF threw the entire game.

Sig check

Congrats to the seniors...too bad they didn't get Riley going earlier before it all fell apart.

It's been a wild ride guys...props to acidicality and all of those who didn't abandon ship. Not to sound redundant, but here's to next year
laugh.gif

Longshore's going to be a 5th year senior next season, right? I don't think he can transfer unless he decides to go D-II.

Back
Top Bottom