OFFICIAL AUGUST '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas, Fedex. Surprised it only was $6 to ship that quick. I know they get different rates as a company, but Fedex is always the most expensive.
Geez lol. FedEx with the quickness. Surprised me. Hopefully my jacket will come in Monday. I'm out in LA

Dallas, Fedex. Surprised it only was $6 to ship that quick. I know they get different rates as a company, but Fedex is always the most expensive.

Disagree.... Well as a business anyways. My company only uses FedEx for many reasons

Just phone ordered a pair of Kobe 8 elite superheros in a 11.5 for about 60 bucks shipped from the South Chicago Factory store. Not sure if they have sizes left but you can give them a call at (773) 846-5460.

Has anyone one called to see if they have anymore sizes, its pretty late now but ima call tommorow morning

Made a video on my youtube of some outlet finds mostly form orlando premium outlets.

In finding last years Jacksonville jags new eras around at Ross, but nod any 7/38s. Anyone finding random sizes?

Dolphin Mall:

Lebron X Mints in 10.5 that I returned

Lebron X Pure Platinum in 10.5 in Champs (probably a return).

Lebron X Sprite and Easter lows for $129.99 at Footaction.

If anyone is headed to San Leandro Clearance Store I'm returning these two:

Size 10.5 Nike Hyperflight Max Hologram

Size 11 Air Force 1 Dorenbecher (2013 DB Release)

Quick question for you guys... I bought a few shoes a few months ago, and had a change of heart. So Im thinking about returning them. They are over the refund period and can only get a gift card at this point... I was wondering if I can use the gift card in Niketown stores or NDC?

Thought I ask here first before I call them first thing in the morning. Thanks!

Last edited:
Quick question for you guys... I bought a few shoes a few months ago, and had a change of heart. So Im thinking about returning them. They are over the refund period and can only get a gift card at this point... I was wondering if I can use the gift card in Niketown stores or NDC?

if you have your receipt then you can return in the form you paid for the full cost of what you paid.
otherwise, you will get the price of whatever it comes up in the system as.

the giftcard can be used online and in stores.

if you have your receipt then you can return in the form you paid for the full cost of what you paid.
otherwise, you will get the price of whatever it comes up in the system as.

the giftcard can be used online and in stores.

I bought the shoes from a Factory Outlet. I still got the original receipt but I bought it during the time they were doing an additional 30% off the back shelves. Not sure if I can use the giftcard through an actual retail store or NDC.

Right on bigj505.... Found some Flyknits I really wanted on NDC that's on sale plus an additional 20% off clearance they currently having.

Last edited:

If they are still new and unworn then your return period is two years. If they are worn and is past 30 days then their policy would decline return unless defective. For example if they are extremely uncomfortable and cause blisters... Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom