OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped at Ghetto Gardens as they had nuttin special.

All I saw worth while was.

All white foams sz 9 - $199 (1pr)
Astriod Foams FSR - $129
Beast mode Lunar TR1 - $89 sz 9.5 (1pr)

Also they were trolling with the new lunar glides... Retail is $150 their "sale" price was $149.99

I don't know why I bother driving to that mall.

The Pink Flyknit Trainers are also at the Wrentham, MA Outlet for $65

Also had that funny color blue and the light yellow Flyknit Trainers for $80

hey guys just woundering. i just got offline with  nike rep. and he said his systems are not updated real time, so it may be beneficial to physically call individual outlets when searching for specific colorways. it seems that west coast or atleast oregon outlets typically get the better stuff. Do you guys have a list of outlets i should call? i live in ohio so i dont know of any... any help is appreciated thanks!

noob question but AZ Mills said they don't do phone orders.. since when? i wanted to grab a McCoy jersey at that price

They stopped when they became a clearance store the guy told me. I was going to order several jerseys

Went to the Orange, CA store after work today. Nothing amazing. I did pick up a pair of those 2013 Hyperdunks. After hearing this years model isn't as good it seemed like a decent deal. I did see some Lebron XI Diffused Jade (multiple sizes), South Beach (2 pair of 11 1/2), and the Hornets (multiple sizes) on the hash wall. All were $179.99. No additional discounts on the hash today.

Went to the Orange, CA store after work today. Nothing amazing. I did pick up a pair of those 2013 Hyperdunks. After hearing this years model isn't as good it seemed like a decent deal. I did see some Lebron XI Diffused Jade (multiple sizes), South Beach (2 pair of 11 1/2), and the Hornets (multiple sizes) on the hash wall. All were $179.99. No additional discounts on the hash today.
i went yesterday and said orange was whack, those orange 95s were on sale but the no sew looks scust in that colorway

i found some gold am90s in a 9.5 on hash from the pack that came out a couple weeks ago but the gold paint on the midsole looks so shot and cheap 

that stores layout is WOAT i couldn't even browse at any shoes comftorably its so clustered with and tight with customers walking by while you browse

Last edited:

i went yesterday and said orange was whack, those orange 95s were on sale but the no sew looks scust in that colorway

i found some gold am90s in a 9.5 on hash from the pack that came out a couple weeks ago but the gold paint on the midsole looks so shot and cheap 

that stores layout is WOAT i couldn't even browse at any shoes comftorably its so clustered with and tight with customers walking by while you browse
Luckily the store was fairly empty today. On weekends its claustrophobic. I was able to try things on, look around, and take pictures without any issues.

I've seen those Mega Watt trainers at a few outlets for $85.

Just wait, you could prob scoop in the $60 range.

That would be sick, but I'm too paranoid I'll miss out on em if I wait. I almost pulled the trigger for 135, so 85 is not sounding too bad right now. Any coupons or specials I can use towards these?

That would be sick, but I'm too paranoid I'll miss out on em if I wait. I almost pulled the trigger for 135, so 85 is not sounding too bad right now. Any coupons or specials I can use towards these?
CALL MEDFORD NIKE CLEARANCE STORE

507-451-9133

I seen Mega Watts there… Not sure on what sizes they have...

But its a Nike store in the Boondocks so they tend to be ALOT more Nicer to Check for shoes and do Phone orders...

SECOND PLUS its a Clearance store .. so Price sometimes are less then other outlets

Last edited:
I would just wait till hash tbh
The 3m on that shoe is nice

Check your local ross just got me a pair of Reebok Kamikaze 1 black and blue... 40$ out the door.. when I left there were still a size 12,11.5,11 and 10...does of you in the visalia ca. Area check it out and if not maybe your local ross will get some pairs

Dolphins on sale for $20
sick.gif
which outlet?   My kid loves his lebrons 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom