OFFICIAL AUGUST '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got an idea on the premium outlets at Seattle and Bellingham? If not, im going down there for a trip, gonna take some pics if i can.

Anybody got an idea on the premium outlets at Seattle and Bellingham? If not, im going down there for a trip, gonna take some pics if i can.
The Seattle Premium outlets got these for $89.99. personally I think that's a little high and may drop in a month to a steal price, but still a good cop at that price

some goodies at chicago oulets. south chicago and rosemont is getting some good stuff because the world basketball festival is in town. manager said they were getting more good stuff next saturday but he would not say what that was

south chicago and rosemont both have Kd5 " aunt pearl " in mens (99.99 not b grade) and Kd6 " aunt pearl" in GS sizes (89.99 not b grade). rosemont had some PS size concord lows

both chicago and rosemont have the lebrons, kobes, and kds below
RIP to those Outlets' phones tomorrow lmao

Those KD's
smokin.gif
^^^   and Christmas around the corner for them Lebrons…. Either them or some UGLY Sweater Dunks..

South Chicago Nike Outlet told me they're not open as of now (it's 11:00 in eastern time in virginia)

They still have Aunt pearls...

Edit: they told me they're not allowed to tell me the sizes of the Aunt Pearl and that you have to come to the store to see the shoes...

Last edited:
Just phone ordered at Rosemont my sz 13 of the KD V Aunt Pearl

According to sneakersteal sz 12-15 available

847-928-2720

Grove City Nike Factory PA

Was at this location yesterday, nothing really caught my eye.

Did have Tech N98 jackets in Grey, Blue, Royal & Black for $99.99 (Most Sizes)

Tech Super 1mm full-zip Black (few mediums/large mostly XL) & Red (Mostly XL) $99.99

Tech windrunner in Black (M-XL) and Grey (M-XL) 79.99

FSR Huarache Trainer '94

Anyone puck up forging iron XIs at Monroe?
Keep trying to call, but can't seem to get through.

Just phone ordered at Rosemont my sz 13 of the KD V Aunt Pearl

According to sneakersteal sz 12-15 available

847-928-2720
So can you order, but not ask for the sizes?

Is this just Aunt Pearl KD 6 specific policy?

Last edited:

So can you order, but not ask for the sizes?

Is this just Aunt Pearl KD 6 specific policy?
I see in your post you called South Chicago? I'm not exactly sure in regards to that outlet but when I called Rosemont and ordered the 5s, told them I needed a 13, they checked and I placed the order

Anyone know if any outlets still have the lunar hyperdunk 2012 low? Loved those as a ball shoe,mad at myself not picking a extra pair up.

Just heard from my buddy who stopped by San Leandro this morning...he spent $800+

KD Elites, Jordan Oreos and others, Kobe Year of the Snakes...lots of baby jordans and kobes as well.  

The Milpitas store was real cool. They just called me & processed my order. Still gave me the extra 20% off too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom