Official AUGUST 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% off NDC Clearance til 8/23

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

picked up a few pairs of the Volts for $60/pair @ the local NY outlets

nerd.gif
Volts?

Nike Factory Store Edinburgh (812) 526-8111

A lot of soccer gears left, shirts shorts (netherlands, brazil, usa, manu), extra 30%
A lot of graphic tees 2 for $20

A lot of Uptempos left, prices are the same as posted before.
Some Kobes left, Del Sol $99.99

A couple AJ 1/22 packs, 8.5/9, $100
A couple AJ2009s, the boxes are messed up though.

Nike Factory Store Edinburgh (812) 526-8111

A lot of soccer gears left, shirts shorts (netherlands, brazil, usa, manu), extra 30%
A lot of graphic tees 2 for $20

A lot of Uptempos left, prices are the same as posted before.
Some Kobes left, Del Sol $99.99

A couple AJ 1/22 packs, 8.5/9, $100
A couple AJ2009s, the boxes are messed up though.

my marshalls had Penny 3 Black/Blues on clearance.... for $90 smh...

oh and they had wmns hyperizes, but they put them in the mens section and crossed off wmns on the boxes... shady stuff

my marshalls had Penny 3 Black/Blues on clearance.... for $90 smh...

oh and they had wmns hyperizes, but they put them in the mens section and crossed off wmns on the boxes... shady stuff

Penny III Eggplants fsr for $79.99 & Kobe V Del Sol fsr for $79.99 at the Nike Clearance Store in San Leandro CA

Penny III Eggplants fsr for $79.99 & Kobe V Del Sol fsr for $79.99 at the Nike Clearance Store in San Leandro CA

nordstrom rack in saratoga, ca (or san jose-$%+)
7.5: AJ 2010 white/blk/red for 60, Lebron VIs for 60 (red/orange colorway)
big sizes: jordan xii rising sun for 60, hyperdunks
a good amt of random nike dunks

nordstrom rack in saratoga, ca (or san jose-$%+)
7.5: AJ 2010 white/blk/red for 60, Lebron VIs for 60 (red/orange colorway)
big sizes: jordan xii rising sun for 60, hyperdunks
a good amt of random nike dunks

I know different outlet malls are owned by different companies, but if you are at a "Fashion Outlets of..." mall then you can get $25 off $100 at Nike.
All you need is to get a green savings card from the customer service. On the card it says $5 but if you show them your visa it is free.
I know this works at the fashion Outlets at Niagara Falls so I am also assuming it works at the Vegas outlet and others...

I know different outlet malls are owned by different companies, but if you are at a "Fashion Outlets of..." mall then you can get $25 off $100 at Nike.
All you need is to get a green savings card from the customer service. On the card it says $5 but if you show them your visa it is free.
I know this works at the fashion Outlets at Niagara Falls so I am also assuming it works at the Vegas outlet and others...

nike clearance store in Memphis has black flightposite 2's for 59.99. They have a pretty good size run

nike clearance store in Memphis has black flightposite 2's for 59.99. They have a pretty good size run

Originally Posted by rocman23

johnson creek has em for $45 not sure on sizes tho

Originally Posted by rocman23

johnson creek has em for $45 not sure on sizes tho

Back
Top Bottom