****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that BRED ain't a size 14? 
roll.gif
 Shoe looks like the Titanic.

Man I know I'm gonna end up with a pair of those crimsons when grabbing the others for my friends smh

last few weeks...

Cole Haan's from the outlets, these were a steal at $80

Jordan booties for my friends soon to be son

More Roshe's all for under retail...cybers, black/sails, and wolf grey/yellow all copped for $52 on sale props to itsjerald

Nike Freen Run 3.0 bought off NDC with a 30% off coupon and they were already on clearance so I only dropped $48 on them shipped. Shoe laces from Nike outlet still deciding what color pair to throw on them. any suggestions anyone?

Lebron 9 Liverpool...just got these earlier tonight for retail, one of my favorite colorways IMO out of all the 9's that have dropped this year

best pickup WOULD be the car lol
dope lobsters up there and i'm starting to turn around on the liverpools... they look pretty good!

Congrats tclick :pimp:
Those lebrons :smh: :x straight crack
Different type of pick up, ups dropped these off a little while ago. Best cereal ever.

Got the Acura for 28,888 , that's great price because with those miles and year 2010 they run for about 32k in Houston, I went out of town to Bryan Texas to pick it up since they had the best deal. A lot of times cars are cheaper in small country out of big city dealers. Only 1 owner, clean car fax and still under warranty. It was at a Toyota dealer

My Pick Ups from last week just got around to snapping a couple quick pics

Then also picked these up on the low at wrk
happy.gif

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theyre back????????????????????????????????????? They are the BEST- gotta go get some :nthat:
Nah I ordered from amazon, but they still sell it in some bigger chain stores. I know when I went to Florida it was in almost every wal-mart. You can actually see what store sells it if you go on the Kellogg's website.

13zop04.jpg

The Fire Reds and Militaries to replace my beat pairs from 06.
I've always wanted the green ones since they first dropped in 04, but never had the money for it. Feels great to finally own them.

Got these fake today from feebay. Fooled me for $50. Time for research.8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom