****OFFICIAL AUGUST PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Chaose57.... If only I had a nice camera with some photography skills... SMH....

Sup NT, Havent Copped Anything Good Since March When I Copped SB 8's.
So Here's My Grail Pick Up From Yesterday.

Dmp 11's!!!! :smokin

Now The Pack Is Complete

THE REST OF MY EXHAUST FINALLY CAME IN. WALLET IS HURTING AFTER THIS.

BASSANI STAINLESS STEEL CATTED X-PIPE WITH OFF ROAD RACING DELETE TUBES

CAN'T WAIT TO INSTALL THE WHOLE SYSTEM THIS WEEKEND. BEST BELIEVE THE CATS ARE COMING OFF AND THE STRAIGHT PIPE DELETE TUBES ARE GOING IN. NEED IT TO BE AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE :tongue:

BONUS:

BORLA STINGER STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK

Been on NT for years just looking through and reading the threads, but I finally decided to make an account after that big update. Being that this is my first post, it's only right to post some heat...

CDG PLAY

C'MON

Fire Red IV's

Flyknit Racer "Volt"

Air Yeezy 2 "Solar Red"

*Bonus*

GMPs from NDC should also arrive some time later this week.

Those yeezy inspired KD's are so dope, and I am super jealous of those Knicks 1's. I'll probably edit this post later, Bought a lot of stuff the past week before I go back up to college.

Im posting these again, since this is the second time I've got my GRAILS. Wont let them go again, no matter what...

Last edited:
68 where in the &*($ did u find for that price??
geez i would love to get at that price, now i dnt want to pay 130 lol

:rofl:
I live in MNL bro. sorry. Random pairs pop up over here. I was :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
when I missed out on some VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVNDS Bruce Lees
for $80. I think it was a fellow NTer too that sold them. should've gone through me!
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

M Performance kidney grills just arrived! Ended up arriving way before my actual car hits U.S. soil from the Dingolfing plant. I've already waited close to 2-months for this order so this last week or so is killing me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom