Official August PICKUP POST.. vol. 100 + degrees everywhere

How low is low on those Kostons G?
nerd.gif

Copped a pair of Aqua 8s & Solar Red Lebrons since the start of the month... Will try to post pics soon.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Nice Pick-Ups Kazi. Great Set.
pimp.gif

Nice to see something else posted besides the millions of LeBron "PE's". #%@%# are practically everywhere....
laugh.gif

PO
Millions huh? 
nerd.gif

been some heat this month.  For me so far, need to get the griffeys still. Got alot done to the whip too, pics coming soon

Picked these up today from UPS. This is probably the best deal I will ever have on Foams: $130 shipped for 2009 Eggplants

These also from ebay. 

and these SB from Nordstrom Rack

J.crew plaids were $25 @ the outlets
J.crew chambray was $35! outlet
Medals was at sale price @ supreme

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

pimp.gif

Nice to see something else posted besides the millions of LeBron "PE's". #%@%# are practically everywhere....
laugh.gif

PO
Millions huh? 
nerd.gif

Yes. Millions.
You think I'm referring to just NT, but I'm referring to the internet in general. 7 PE's are everywhere now....

PO

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

PO
Millions huh? 
nerd.gif

Yes. Millions.
You think I'm referring to just NT, but I'm referring to the internet in general. 7 PE's are everywhere now....

PO
So they might as well be a GR if you see them in the millions, when they are Hyperstrikes. Just think the "millions" was a lil OD thats all. Im done 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom