Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

thank you @eyanks. Probably one that i saw on ebay was customized

No problem. I just looked on ebay and that's definitely a custom. Back in the day when Nike jerseys were being liquidated for the Reebok version, customized jerseys cost $80. I got a Darius Miles :lol:

Last edited:
Good discussion regarding the prices of jerseys a few pages back. I feel I've been priced out due to the scarcity and the trend being back in. If I knew what I knew now, I would have scooped up as many as I could a few years ago when you could get a good deal. My limit is $150 and if I really want I may be a bit more liberal. The last jersey I bought was a Marbury Timberwolves for just over 100 and that was a while ago.

Mr. Throwback is a ripoff and most of his stuff is dingy. As much as he charges the least he could do is get his merchandise dry cleaned. Those Rare Wear Attire guys charge an arm and a leg as well.

Last edited:
Good discussion regarding the prices of jerseys a few pages back. I feel I've been priced out due to the scarcity and the trend being back in. If I knew what I knew now, I would have scooped up as many as I could a few years ago when you could get a good deal. My limit is $150 and if I really want I may be a bit more liberal. The last jersey I bought was a Marbury Timberwolves for just over 100 and that was a while ago.

Mr. Throwback is a ripoff and most of his stuff is dingy. As much as he charges the least he could do is get his merchandise dry cleaned. Those Rare Wear Attire guys charge an arm and a leg as well.
I agree. And I've given them both good offers on stuff and they wouldn't take it

No one said it was gameworn. It's a retail authentic from 2010-11 and its legit from what I can see. They made a run of those separate from the boxed edition in all sizes with the hologram emblem. 
Yes, it is not game worn, so it legit? Or is it changed the position of the number?
How can i know ?

Yes, it is not game worn, so it legit? Or is it changed the position of the number?
How can i know ?
It is legit, if the number was moved you would probably be able to see some glue residue or stitch marks but if there's no visible signs like that then I don't see why it would matter if the number has been moved given that it's now in the correct spot.

How can i know ?

It's legit end of story. And the number was not moved. As referenced above by MikeGasol, if there is no residue then you're fine. But the pic you posted of YOUR jersey has neck tags attached. Boxed jersey's did not come with any such tags. So you have a regular legit retail authentic just like the one I have and those had properly positioned "6".

Last edited:

So true both guys are overcharging and I think eBay sellers are seeing this and raising their prices as well

So true both guys are overcharging and I think eBay sellers are seeing this and raising their prices as well

They buy items for cheap on ebay and/or thrift stores and resell them, so you have to buy the items before they do. It's a good hustle, but who knows how much time they spend on ebay finding their stuff.

I've done a few transactions with Rare_Wear_attire and I have no complaints.

Both are just some young dudes grindin.

Can't knock the hustle.

I have a question about Kobe Bryant jersey. Anybody knows that MPLS throwback jersey from 2004-05 http://goldinauctions.com/ItemImages/000008/8632f_lg.jpeg  came in purple and gold, and black and gold color? Like here http://img633.imageshack.us/img633/9529/633nbc.jpg  Is that fake jersey? I can't find any pic of Lakers game from 2004-05 in that jersey.
Lakers never wore those in a game, but they are still legit swingman jerseys made by Nike for fans to buy. (Throwback-style jerseys were really popular around that time).

Same thing with the one below. Never worn in actual games.

I've done a few transactions with Rare_Wear_attire and I have no complaints.

Both are just some young dudes grindin.

Can't knock the hustle.

I have spoken to him on IG a few times as well. He finds pretty good stuff and at least he's willing to talk price.

Mr. Throwback is a cool store but pricing is stupid. Had a rookie Iverson Champion authentic on his IG. I called the store...asking $350. *****.

I have spoken to him on IG a few times as well. He finds pretty good stuff and at least he's willing to talk price.

Mr. Throwback is a cool store but pricing is stupid. Had a rookie Iverson Champion authentic on his IG. I called the store...asking $350. *****.

They have a store in Manhattan, so they need to charge crazy prices just to pay the rent, but tourists will buy jerseys at those inflated prices.

They have a store in Manhattan, so they need to charge crazy prices just to pay the rent, but tourists will buy jerseys at those inflated prices.

I know I've been there since I live close. But rent or not...plus the store is roughly 25x10. Not very big.

I inquired about the iverson too. I should have wrote back and asked if it was autographed

Can someone explain how EPS works i am in the process of purchasing a blank pre 1991 season (craig ehlo style) cavaliers jersey how much do they charge and who should i get it i was thinking ron harper or mark price 

Back
Top Bottom