Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Not a big fan of autographs unless I were to meet and obtain said person (athlete, musician, etc) myself. Make whatever argument about name on jersey (silly) but I feel if you want an autograph part of the fun is meeting someone you're a fan of, but that's ME.

For instance years ago I attended a G3 concert at Beacon Theater, NYC. Met Steve Vai and Stu Hamm after the show. They signed my ticket stub but I'm such a big fan and Vai's guitar playing pushed my own I was happy enough to meet in person. Zakk Wylde too. The autographs I have are secondary.

Not a big fan of autographs unless I were to meet and obtain said person (athlete, musician, etc) myself. Make whatever argument about name on jersey (silly) but I feel if you want an autograph part of the fun is meeting someone you're a fan of, but that's ME.

For instance years ago I attended a G3 concert at Beacon Theater, NYC. Met Steve Vai and Stu Hamm after the show. They signed my ticket stub but I'm such a big fan and Vai's guitar playing pushed my own I was happy enough to meet in person. Zakk Wylde too. The autographs I have are secondary.

Agree...I waited 2hrs to meet and greet Mike piazza and mookie Wilson..autographed my home jerseys. Felt like a kid again...

I'm all for meeting your favorite player....I'd probably be kool meeting Jordan.

But I couldn't picture myself asking him to sign somethin while I'm meeting him.

Just the meet would suit me fine.

Font on these looks like a bad fake. Growing tired of the simplistic trend real quick

Last edited:
I have a few personally autographed framed photos but much rather collect jerseys without sigs. I only have authentics and game issue but always wondered about game worn jerseys. Are these ever washed before they are sold or is part of the appeal to have a sweaty stained gamer right off a player's back hang in a closet/man cave. 

Got my first champion authentic today. Very impressed overall. Definetly looking into buying more and moving away from M&N

Last edited:
Fedex just dropped these off. Got lucky finding these. Putting goot locker 3-point patch on one. Considering putting rising stars on the other.

I was just wondering, because I know people say that the Champion jerseys fit small, its looks a little shorter, but is it a lot tighter?

man the raptors new jerseys suck.. and another wishbone collar?
mean.gif

Last edited:
As a die hard Raptors fan since 2000, I can say that this is unequivocally the most upset I've ever been with this franchise

Fedex just dropped these off. Got lucky finding these. Putting goot locker 3-point patch on one. Considering putting rising stars on the other.
Have you seen those patches available somewhere? I want a Sprite Slam Dunk one, but retail versions being sold seems highly unlikely.

Since I'm already posting, this arrived yesterday.

His MVP performance in the Finals earned him a spot in my collection, another prestigious honor.

I really like the combination of climacool & regular mesh on this one.

Back
Top Bottom