Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

When did fake champion jerseys come into existence ?? Nothing sacred anymore smh
you are referring to 2000's dazzle ones (dual tag), aren't you? there are some like t-mac orlando, all three iverson's etc.

i've never seen fake 90's champion though, at least not any that would fit the term "fake". 
happy.gif

btw, what's the difference between these two flight 8403? the one on the right is supposed to be some kind of pro cut or what?

both jerseys look completely the same, length wise as well, there's only 'length +4" tag' stitched on the 2nd one. 
ohwell.gif

one question regarding the sixth man of the year 1996. did they ever released any other kukoc retail authentic besides this black dri-fit?

Last edited:
The +4 tag is a pro cut version. I think it retailed for over $200 if I remember correctly.

I'm 190 so this fits perfectly around my body and chest, the issue is im only 5'8 so it's too long and shows to much chest, can my simple neighborhood Tailor fix this? It's a 44 Nike

Last edited:
I'm 190 so this fits perfectly around my body and chest, the issue is im only 5'8 so it's too long and shows to much chest, can my simple neighborhood Tailor fix this? It's a 44 Nike

This is the same problem I had with a 44 Miami Heat Alonzo Mourning jersey I got from Hardwoodfames a few weeks ago. I posted it in here, and once I put it one the neck line dipped really really far down, evening gown style lol. I traded it back to him for a D Rose w mesh numbers I posted a few days ago as well. I was ok with the body length, to me it's perfect. A tailor can easily fix the length for you though if you want, but I don't know if they can do the neck line without some serious deconstruction.

Anyone know of a site or have a list of all retail authentics released by champs? I'm looking for so many jerseys but I'm worried I'm wasting my time, e.g. Rony Seikaly and Mahmoud Abdul Rauf

Anyone know of a site or have a list of all retail authentics released by champs? I'm looking for so many jerseys but I'm worried I'm wasting my time, e.g. Rony Seikaly and Mahmoud Abdul Rauf

I've never heard of such a list, they mostly made the star players for teams. I'm almost 100% certain Champion didn't make retail authentics for the 2 players you mentioned (Although I have seen either a starter or puma authentic of Abdul Rauf).

watch out ninetiestreasures guy on ebay (running a store on ig & etsy, a close friend of another ripper from nyc, you know who he is
happy.gif
)! most of his items are awful customization selling as pro cut/game worn/issued or authentic. barry was already posted here, then kukoc, barkley, malone issued etc.

just look at that nob font of malone.
laugh.gif
 it seems not to be just customized but retagged as well. malone was not sz 48. barkley is also likely retagged and customized issued jersey.

shame... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
There was no code I believe it just gave you discount when added to cart. At least when I tested it it was automatically done.

OK, thanks, maybe when they reach the NBA finals they will do a similar thing!

Back
Top Bottom