Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Nah, that's what scammers do. They make an excuse to leave the site. He scammed one or two more dudes at the same time he scammed HWF
funny this is that so many people actually belived all of the sudden that he was just too busy, coincidentally right after scamming hwf and others.

There are 3 legit 1996 MJ All-Star jerseys on eBay right now.  2 from M&N and one autographed pro-cut.  I think I have just accept that this grail will always be way out of my price range. 
tired.gif

Nah, that's what scammers do. They make an excuse to leave the site. He scammed one or two more dudes at the same time he scammed HWF
funny this is that so many people actually belived all of the sudden that he was just too busy, coincidentally right after scamming hwf and others.

People still ignore it :lol:

BigJ or whoever was contacted by a few people who were scammed, most were NOT members of this site.

Oh well.

There are 3 legit 1996 MJ All-Star jerseys on eBay right now.  2 from M&N and one autographed pro-cut.  I think I have just accept that this grail will always be way out of my price range. |I

The 1996 all star is releasing again in November

First poster here...wondering why they did not make the Team USA authentic jersey this year with the full roster? Ive only seen Kyrie and Durant. 

First poster here...wondering why they did not make the Team USA authentic jersey this year with the full roster? Ive only seen Kyrie and Durant. 

I'm guessing Nike figured they would be able to only sell those due to popularity. Sucks because I'd take a boogie or derozan.

Could be based on the previous sales of the Team USA jerseys.

Producing the Authentics is not worth time and money  when it dont sell as well as the replicas. But then again, most of jerseys are the same material just an added patch or an embroidery lol

Couldn't they just allow for custom jerseys?
I would love that looks like they just offer custom for replicas. My guess nike didn't want to bother. Adidas does custom NBA jerseys, but dropped the ball w/ not having mesh numbers readily available.

"Yo wtf,  you sent me a fake LeBron Adidas jersey"

"Nah playa, read the title again... you bought an 'Labron Addidas' jersey. "

Basically a way to scare buyers into thinking they can't get their money back. Also, those Klay Thompson photos (and title) were taken from rtr's listing and I've seen a couple other sellers doing the same.

Last edited:
Could be based on the previous sales of the Team USA jerseys.

Producing the Authentics is not worth time and money  when it dont sell as well as the replicas. But then again, most of jerseys are the same material just an added patch or an embroidery lol

I think the sales of the 2014 authentics did not go that well and so they are only focusing on the Nike signature athletes.

The prices have gone up out of proportion as well and I think they have done lower production runs of the 3 authentic jerseys this year as well.

I have the feeling that Nike Basketball is experiencing a downturn as of late and so they are cutting down the quantities, in order to get the demand back up again.

Lebrons next season will be cheaper etc., these are all signs of that development!

I think it is sad that they are not doing more authentics, such as Melo, but I guess each department has their business plan, budgets, etc. and if they do not perform well they have to face the consequences!

New pickup! Mitchell and Ness Michael Jordan "Slam Dunk" jersey from February 7th, 1987. This jersey retailed for $400 and was limited to 500 pieces (I have #383 of 500). It is a size 52, made in U.S.A. with everything screened on. Unfortunately I don't have the box it came with. This has been a great week for me jersey wise, got a couple more really great jerseys coming!

i know this is the Authentic NBA jersey but I'm looking for authentic Jordan olympic champion jersey. any tips on spotting fakes?

TIA

Back
Top Bottom