Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

When was the last time Mitchell & Ness restocked sizes for any of the Kobe Jerseys? Is that something they even do, all they've had for the longest is 3XL and above

Recent pickup. Not too bad for $20!

Has anyone noticed that the NBAStore.com shows the retail price for authentic jerseys as $349.99 (not $299.99)?  Also, the sizes available now appear to be regular length - no more +T (MT, LT, XLT...).

Are they now getting to the newer jerseys with the West Logo on the back?

Just some show original price that high. Others still show 299. It's been that way for a few months now.

I contacted M&N a few months ago and they told me they would have more sz in the Fall.

Thanks, I'm in need of a non swingman Kobe jersey and never bought an authentic Adidas one. Hopefully Lakersstore restocks on those cause it would be nice to have one but if not then a Mitchell and Ness will have to do. If anyone does have a Kobe adidas authentic they're looking to offload let me know :nerd:

Has anyone noticed that the NBAStore.com shows the retail price for authentic jerseys as $349.99 (not $299.99)?  Also, the sizes available now appear to be regular length - no more +T (MT, LT, XLT...).

Are they now getting to the newer jerseys with the West Logo on the back?

folks here said Adidas isnt doing +2 length anymore (shame, loved da length) and i HOPE da jerry west returns to da front with Nike coming in, or im pretty much done with new jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom