Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

C2bIbAmUoAADZGg.jpg

Such a shame that it will cost a couple of stacks to get this jersey.

Adidas really messed this up.

Praying Nike does better.

My first pick up of the year is coming early February, will post pics then! Starting the year with a bang!

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't frequented this thread much as i haven't really been buying many jerseys over the last few years. pretty much only the MJ M&N jerseys that have released recently (i only wear M&N jerseys). anyway, just copped something new and it should be here tmrw hopefully. will post once it arrives...

:nerd:

Is there any way to buy straight from the Adidas-licensed factories? Do you know this for a fact, or are you speculating?
no way for an average dude to buy straight of course. we are even not able to buy in stores. lol

i know that for sure. not sure how they actually manage to take all that stuff of of factories but they definitely do. either some of them are employees, managers, know some managers in person or whatever. they use to make a big profit because of that privilege and lough to all of us true collectors who are even not able to buy retail authentic we're looking for. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

another shield bidding alert:

ebay id: mrbandsound

shield id: b***b (51), & n***w (335)

This guy is certainly working with another ebay seller called "lovebitbu" who also has his own shield bidders, as they are auctioning some of the same jerseys and they both from HongKong. 

So, don't bite. 
don't you think it's the same guy? 
laugh.gif

yeah probably. How the F they could get access for so many ebay account at the same time.

seems like they sold several jerseys in end, just see if b***b (52 or 51) was the final bidder. Some poor guys were fooled. 

yeah probably. How the F they could get access for so many ebay account at the same time.

seems like they sold several jerseys in end, just see if b***b (52 or 51) was the final bidder. Some poor guys were fooled. 

my friends dog has an eBay account. had a problem with his account and opened up one in his dogs name.

Beginning with the 2017-18 season, so-called replica NBA jerseys will be only sold on the league’s website and by online retailer Fanatics, which will manufacture the jerseys. Higher-priced jerseys, similar to the ones worn on-court by players, will be manufactured by Nike Inc. and sold through its retail partners.

Major sports leagues offer different versions of jerseys, ranging from expensive “authentic” ones that are most similar to those worn by players, to replicas which are typically screen-printed on different fabrics. The NBA also sells mid-priced “swingman” jerseys, which have most of the same features as player kits but with more simplified stitching.

Replica jerseys made by Adidas AG cost about $70, while swingman jerseys are priced at $110, and the on-court jerseys fetch $300. The NBA said pricing under the new arrangement hasn’t been finalized.

i just hate those asian resellers who have access to adidas factories. smh 
mean.gif

Is there any way to buy straight from the Adidas-licensed factories? Do you know this for a fact, or are you speculating?

no way for an average dude to buy straight of course. we are even not able to buy in stores. lol

i know that for sure. not sure how they actually manage to take all that stuff of of factories but they definitely do. either some of them are employees, managers, know some managers in person or whatever. they use to make a big profit because of that privilege and lough to all of us true collectors who are even not able to buy retail authentic we're looking for. 
mean.gif

Wow, I didn't know that. Terrific, thanks for the info. I have to befriend somebody at a factory then, hahaha.

Been talking to a dude trying to lower his price on a gamer from 1-2 seasons ago, jersey is mint but missing COA papers. How much do yall think that affects the value? I personally don't care too much cus I'm not looking to move it but I want to pay a fair price.

Been talking to a dude trying to lower his price on a gamer from 1-2 seasons ago, jersey is mint but missing COA papers. How much do yall think that affects the value? I personally don't care too much cus I'm not looking to move it but I want to pay a fair price.

What team/player? What is he asking currently for it?

Back
Top Bottom