Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I'm doing my collection update. Hopefully this will inspire other members to show their collections too! I for one would like to see what everyone has in their collection. Other than the Marvin Barnes and Durant, everything else is here to stay for a while.

Here's my Champion pro cuts and authentics...

http://s920.photobucket.com/user/ey...rsey Collection/Phoenix3_zpsichtvtcf.jpg.html http://s920.photobucket.com/user/ey...rsey Collection/Phoenix4_zpspvwazneq.jpg.html http://s920.photobucket.com/user/ey...rsey Collection/Phoenix6_zpsguvemotz.jpg.html

My Mitchell & Ness collection, all are size 46 or 48 except the Jordan which is a 52.

My Nike authentics (yes, I have two silver Dirk Mavericks jerseys)

Adidas Authentics

My lone Sand Knit authentic

The front of the home Barkley won't show up for some reason, weird.

Show your collections!!!!!

Last edited:
When Nike makes the jerseys, will the designs be different for every jersey and every team or the odd alternate jersey will be different or will it just be a switch in brand ie Nike swoosh instead of Adidas stripes?...

Last edited:
Did anyone ever cop that buddy hield procut from ebay?
It's still there.  I've been looking at it but I wouldn't pay that much for it and the auto looks more like a stain 
tired.gif

I have 1 procut in my collection and I'd look silly tryin to wear it :lol:

Probably why I've transitioned more to M&N.

Last edited:
It's still there.  I've been looking at it but I wouldn't pay that much for it and the auto looks more like a stain |I

Buddy pelicans procut going to be worth bank if he actually is the next steph curry like kings owner says he is lollll. I got the ben simmons procut from that guy and its so fire. Just a little bit too big for me tho im usually m+2 and its xl+2. its def team issued and it has the wrong jock tag so I am guessing thats why its not sitting in his locker right now. Its the older style climacool with the white cool from like 2013 which is weird since the blank itself is new style since the sixers got their new uniforms in 2015-16

Some tags say climacool

When did they change tags since revolution 30 got introduced

Is the Simmons with the jerry on the back? Which is the only way it would be accurate

It's still there.  I've been looking at it but I wouldn't pay that much for it and the auto looks more like a stain

Buddy pelicans procut going to be worth bank if he actually is the next steph curry like kings owner says he is lollll. I got the ben simmons procut from that guy and its so fire. Just a little bit too big for me tho im usually m+2 and its xl+2. its def team issued and it has the wrong jock tag so I am guessing thats why its not sitting in his locker right now. Its the older style climacool with the white cool from like 2013 which is weird since the blank itself is new style since the sixers got their new uniforms in 2015-16

you got the white one? I bought the same one from him too but he refunded me and told me he was no longer selling it :rofl:

good pick up though but damn.

Last edited:
you got the white one? I bought the same one from him too but he refunded me and told me he was no longer selling it :rofl:

My bad fam. That dude actually lives in my neighberhood and i grabbed it off him in person didnt mean to jack your stuff or anything.

Heres the pics:

You can see everything on the jersey is accurate except the jock tag (assuming he actually does get the start this year). My old thad young gamer has that tag its just got a different font and the cool in climacool is white. Maybe they switched to the new font sometimes within the past few years?

My bad fam. That dude actually lives in my neighberhood and i grabbed it off him in person didnt mean to jack your stuff or anything.

man, would have been nice to have but it's not your fault, stuff happens

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom