Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

You still got that yellow 24 with the patch? Bert. Bert.

nah I got rid of it when it was "hard to find" :lol:

and before M&N was mass producing and every retailer was selling jerseys for 50-60% off :lol:

probably keeping my 3 main Kobe just wanna move the baby blue since I don't care for it

no idea what happened there or why its like that. that black tag above is supposed to be underneath the white size tag

weird

anyone know if the current cavs team store authentic jerseys are the ones with or without the trophy on the back neck line?

something nice is coming!

didn't notice that mesh numbers on lakers white jersey are made different way this season...:smile:
Yea that's what I noticed about the Kobe team issued jersey on ebay. It was made this season so it has the number style he never wore on court. 

Anybody own a black pinstripe bulls authentic Jordan Nike 8403 jersey ? Just curious where it was made? Are the from El Salvador ?

Legit check please...

Newest pickup. 1997-1998 Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls pro cut alternate Nike jersey, size 50 + 4 inches, the El Salvador version. This one is made with the correct style of mesh that Jordan wore, unlike the Nike Fit ones that were released the year after his retirement.

3x 4x something like that. It's just a pro cut so not supposed to be his size
I always thought that's what made a pro cut a pro cut. It's the player's size, no?

Nice as always, @eyanks. That's one of the only MJs I would still consider that I don't have. Picked up a pair of issued shorts a little while back to wear with the Cherry 13s thinking they were "Jordan era" but they were dri fit. I had it backwards in my head for some reason, getting old I guess. lol

people list mesh rev 30 as precuts since most are twill

but then again you have idiots who actually think its a pro cut or its special when its just a regular authentic

I always thought that's what made a pro cut a pro cut. It's the player's size, no?

Nice as always, @eyanks
. That's one of the only MJs I would still consider that I don't have. Picked up a pair of issued shorts a little while back to wear with the Cherry 13s thinking they were "Jordan era" but they were dri fit. I had it backwards in my head for some reason, getting old I guess. lol

I'm with you on that and that's how they should be labeled.

All I know is pro cut is the green light for mesh numbers. The term is thrown around like crazy so it's lost some meaning

EPS. What knicks one and what size I might be able to find you one. Saw some online a little while ago. 

Prefer the blue in a 2 or 3XL, but might pull the trigger on an orange 2XL on eBay. If you find the blue, let me know. Thanks so much

Prefer the blue in a 2 or 3XL, but might pull the trigger on an orange 2XL on eBay. If you find the blue, let me know. Thanks so much
Damn all I'm finding are the orange or "Nueva New york". Blue ones I saw must've sold or something. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya though. 

Back
Top Bottom