Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

a little off-topic, but were the rev 30 limited edition jerseys made for every team?? there are a few i've never seen, such as the cavs one

Jerseys I don't think I've posted on here, plus I never even wore them before. That Joe Johnson is a mesh btw

They were not made for every team.
not sure but most of teams have limited boxed jerseys

some bigger stars like kobe/bron were limited 500

but other smaller stars were limited to 50

in the past someone here listed full list of boxed jerseys

melo, rose, pierce, rondo, gasol, josh smith hawks, nash suns, brook lopez, curry warriors, jamison cavs, chandler knicks and much more...

u can easly google it

edit: see even bobcats, sixers, so probably all teams had limited boxed jersey that time.

Last edited:

not sure but most of teams have limited boxed jerseys

some bigger stars like kobe/bron were limited 500

but other smaller stars were limited to 50

in the past someone here listed full list of boxed jerseys

melo, rose, pierce, rondo, gasol, josh smith hawks, nash suns, brook lopez, curry warriors, jamison cavs, chandler knicks and much more...

u can easly google it

edit: see even bobcats, sixers, so probably all teams had limited boxed jersey that time.
Interesting I've never seen some of these including the Wizards for example. Maybe its because of how few they made of some guys.

I saw the full list of released boxed Rev30 jerseys, in this very topic. Unfortunately, I don't remember the page...

OMG nba auctions just put up some fire HWC's today

Cavs 80's orange, Philly and Hawks and Kings

Last edited:
Wow, that Magic Tmac is odd: jersey itself is good, but tags are off...
Necktag shouldn't be Mexico, 44 jocktag is the one on fakes. Very weird. Looks like someone added those, but turned a great legit into a fufu SMH

elaborate.
Rivary are the customs done by MDiddy, you have probably seen his work on here before, top notch, basically dead on. I've even seen people add Champion tags to his work and go unnoticed. 
mean.gif

I have one, started as a completely blank M&N...

Last edited:
I want to see more of his work, what's his social media info? Rivary mdiddy comes up with nothing on a Google search

I want to see more of his work, what's his social media info? Rivary mdiddy comes up with nothing on a Google search
It's not really like that. He was on a couple jersey boards years ago and was basically doing stuff for himself and other members as far as I know. He's actually on NT too. If you want to see some of his work here are a couple of videos:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom