Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Did Derrick Rose wear NY oragne jersey ? I saw most Knicks games last season but i don't remeber he worn that.
s-l400 (2).jpg

Did Derrick Rose wear NY oragne jersey ? I saw most Knicks games last season but i don't remeber he worn that.
s-l400 (2).jpg

i honestly can't remember them wearing this last year, if they did I must not have seen those games. I do know that Rose wouldn't have worn this exact model because the nba logo is in the front on this one.

I coulda sworn there was a post on here about how Knick’s said they weren’t gonna wear those jerseys last year

Don’t recall them wearing them either

They extra sucked in that one year they wore it and decided not to wear it again the next season even though they had the option

No Christmas jerseys this year from Nike, they really have dropped the ball now considering they have so many useless jersey variants that look tacky

I can't believe those city jerseys are real and not fan photoshops lol. All trash! I was stoked about the Warriors CNY design this season, heard a dragon was coming but I don't like those Nuggets esque colors that much.

Color blocking on the SPurs grey jersey looks fantastic. If only they used a "SPURS" crest- I would say it would be one of the best in the league.

Got my size 48 curry statement jersey from NBAstore.eu. I love love love the fit compared to the authentic rev 30....length is much better which was my biggest complaint. I was wearing a 2xl in rev 30 and this fits well ...even with a t-shirt underneath. Of course nothing is as sweet as those mesh numbers on the rev 30s.

For what it's worth, they packed it very well and it does feel like solid quality.

Didn’t like the Utah Kit when I saw the photoshop but after seeing them with the shorts its not the worst you could do. At least they went outside the box a little bit.

Bad example of that is Orlando though, that ish looks like it aas designed in china and cost $10 from fake bin

For the adidas warm up jackets should i go one size down to a small? in a typical soccer jacket i would go with a medium, but i feel like adidas sizing in basketball i always go size down (swingman jerseys and authentics are all size small). i'm 5'7 so is medium too big?

I stopped by the Barclays Center the other day and they had a couple of the Statement edition jerseys witth the "BKLN", however the price was $247. Any other physical team stores out there with authentics for more than $200. I asked the dude that work there and he said its to include overhead :stoneface:

The Bucks City jersey is probably the best of the bunch. Hope an authentic Giannis hits the shelves...

Doesn't seem like a huge difference quality wise between authentic and swingman in these new Nike jerseys... The only thing missing is the patch on the neckline that indicates how many championships the team has one. That's what's held me back on the Statement jersey. Devil in the details... my jersey purchases currently on hold haha

The differences are pretty huge, it's just that from far away it's not as apparent before because the manufacturers tag on now on there

Back
Top Bottom