Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yea I noticed. Idk if a lot of people copped, grabbed curry and Durant but said 1 left..

Wouldn’t be shocked if mine got canceled but thanks for posting, wish I saw earlier
Curry and KD in the same color? See you on eBay? :lol:

Curry and KD in the same color? See you on eBay? :lol:
No? :lol: it’s two diff players

Last I checked nike jerseys sold for dirt cheap. Saw a guy in the Facebook group unloading Embiid Authentics for $130 brand new in various sizes

No? :lol: it’s two diff players

Last I checked nike jerseys sold for dirt cheap. Saw a guy in the Facebook group unloading Embiid Authentics for $130 brand new in various sizes
:lol: I’m just giving you grief.
I do need to get me more cheap jerseys. These are my first Nike ones so I get to see how much I like them.

lol get ready to send these back to Nike when they rip. according to the video posted above, these (swingman and probably the authentics too) are "garbage".

thanks for posting..still a steal though.

15% off on Ebay purchases with coupon code PSPRINGTIME

Minimum purchase of $25. Max savings $50

$333.33 is the amount of spending at which you reach the max discount of $50

Not much but there it is fam

FYI there is also a 20% off $25 or more coupon (code: PRETTYDAY) but targeted sellers only (ie. retro2heritage). Valid today from 9 AM to 11 PM ET.

Retro2heritage also has $10 off every $50. Ebay coupon code is stackable.

Last edited:
Can't believe I miss the Adidas jerseys, these Nike jerseys are dog. Quality is trash. M&N makes better jerseys.

That Larry Bird jersey posted is embarrassing. It's so bad it looks like a fake. The placement is off. I'd get a full refund and be done with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike’s first year with NBA > every company that’s been making their jerseys in the previous 50-60 years.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

He might refer to back in the late 90's.
True. I will just never get past how good the revolution 30's were. The feel and the long-term wear of the jersey always stayed fresh. They were super comfortable and the bonus length was so good, obviously it's biggest downfall was availability, but its still one of the best jersey technologies ever made.

Shower thought: I wonder who ended up with Anthony Morrow's custom Drazen 3pt contest jersey from 2012

nets_1.jpg petro_1.jpg

Reactions: OTG
They screwed up my order :smh:

Plus I got the sizing all wrong. Starting to think 44 would be perfect

Ordered a XL curry and L Durant and they sent me XL Durant :smh:

Back
Top Bottom