Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

temp.png

If I didn't know Nike authentic I would said that Simmons was fake off that name but looks way better now. sucks you had to pay more to get it done correctly man :smh:

If I didn't know Nike authentic I would said that Simmons was fake off that name but looks way better now. sucks you had to pay more to get it done correctly man :smh:

wasn't too much but i really freak out over minor stuff so it was worth it no matter what

and the nightmare doesnt end there lol...the numbers are heat pressed....so i'm looking forward to those peeling off in 5+ years lol....my rev 30 letters are peeling off now ..it's awful

how can i tell the difference between authentic and swingman shorts?

from ebay pics... the tag has a size 42 on it, but it doesn't have the rubber thing in the waist area.... so i don't know

I think you guys are missing the point. I believe the Ben Simmons jersey was done at the Wells Fargo Center and EPS just corrected the name

what do you guys think a possible game worn Andre Drummond Nike authentic white jersey is worth??? asking for a friend :nerd:

Fast. About 7 business days. They are about an hour away from me so I'm able to drop off and pickup myself. Makes it easy.

Everybody there is super nice.

man, why don't some people wash jerseys before shipping them off. had one joint come through smelling like sweat and assorted b.o. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom