Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

New patch and new font on the back looks TERRIBLE!

36736233_288311255069133_4525637701566726144_n.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a Photoshop of him holding the jersey? Still has the 5 championships on the back. I figured everybody would constantly switch sponsor logos that's why I ended up deciding to keep it blank

It is not a photoshop, gotta remember they JUST won their 6th championship. They haven't started the season yet so doubt they have anything in with the 6 on the neck.

For Reebok jerseys how would they compare to Adidas jersey size wise?

If you're talking about Reebok authentics vs Adidas authentics (before Revolution 30), they fit the same. Many of the Reebok jerseys were literally retagged to be Adidas, they're the same jersey. Rev 30 jerseys fit a size or two tighter than both those styles.

If you're talking about Reebok authentics vs Adidas authentics (before Revolution 30), they fit the same. Many of the Reebok jerseys were literally retagged to be Adidas, they're the same jersey. Rev 30 jerseys fit a size or two tighter than both those styles.

i kinda disagree...adidas authentic pre rev30 were cut HUGE.

First gen Reebok fit true to size. The second generation Reebok and especially the pre-rev30 adidas authentics fit larger IMO.

eyanks is right though, a lot of Reebok were re-tagged with adidas labels.

I meant reebok swingman

I saw a dude in the gym with a NBA @ 50 Drexler Rockets sz 48 Champion in white. I fell in love with it, should have taken a photo

Hi guys ! I was hoping you could help me with a legit check. Also... I understand that there is a stain on the jersey... would you guys happen to know if that is easy to remove ? I’m iffy on if it’s legit or not, but the guy is giving me a price I may not be able to refuse (if it’s legit). I hope y’all can help me. Thank you guys in advance !
B2D4661C-F78C-41F4-95BF-2054B2C62617.jpeg
D1E1F520-2D54-4FF5-A68D-78366FF705B6.jpeg
C08BEF5D-F958-4036-8992-8ADC31E23988.jpeg
D7817789-57F9-45E0-B628-AFA17D0A2973.jpeg

I saw a dude in the gym with a NBA @ 50 Drexler Rockets sz 48 Champion in white. I fell in love with it, should have taken a photo

Damn, white Champion Rockets jerseys might all be pro issued, since they were not sold to the public. All I see out there are Reebok ones, all in size 52 haha. The guy is lucky !

Can anyone verify if https://www.ebay.com/str/a1a-collectables/ is slangin completely fugazi jerseys or are they at least somewhat in the realm of legitimateness (like swingman jerseys/replicas from back in the day)? I realize they aren't manufactured by the brands now recognized as the beacon of "authentic" jerseys. But are these at least legit swingmans or replicas that this ebay account is selling?

Can anyone verify if https://www.ebay.com/str/a1a-collectables/ is slangin completely fugazi jerseys or are they at least somewhat in the realm of legitimateness (like swingman jerseys/replicas from back in the day)? I realize they aren't manufactured by the brands now recognized as the beacon of "authentic" jerseys. But are these at least legit swingmans or replicas that this ebay account is selling?
those jerseys are fakes

Back
Top Bottom