Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Im pretty happy with my back in blue. No mesh numbers though. I was initially really skeptical about the sleeved jerseys lol

How does this sit and the 45 sells out?!

I put it down to the 45 being stitched and your average jersey buyer not willing to fork out so much for a screened jersey

- Because they've done a #23 jersey before, previously two times
- The #45 was the first time M&N has ever done it
- Today's drop was actually OOS like Zyzz said, but they've been restocking sizes. I think by next week there won't be any good sizes left.

It's the last jersey I'm copping unless they drop a 2003 Kobe or someone all star

Was waiting for that.. Looked it up and didn't show where it was made on the site. I'm assuming it's China bc if it was USA they would proudly display it :lol:

Yeah that's what I assumed too. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it was made in the USA

Last edited:
It is iconic but this is a cool jersey too. I just like it bc it's screened. It if was stitched I probably wouldn't even cop if you want me to be honest

don't get me wrong, it's beautiful but I just see why the 45 was more "hyped" to the general consumer.

most likely going to buy it today but man, I'm a little bitter from having a package stolen from my mailbox a couple days ago.

Well.. to hell with it!

Just ordered up The Shrug sz 40 to the UK. With the added $60 in tax on top of shipping I paid $363.14!

God help me if the blood sucking customs officers in the UK then add extra tax and charges on top of that! This is set to be the most expensive retail jersey in history for me!

Its $400 aud for me to get it, i feel your pain man 
tired.gif
How are you guys paying so much? Do you ship directly from nbastore in the US?

I've been looking for a signed Shannon Brown jersey forever to hang up in my room and I finally found one. Would someone mind confirming it's authentic for me? I appreciate any feeedback
Hi eveyone! I am new to NT and recently started looking in to authentic jerseys (I was swingman only before).

I have been searching online for a legit check guide but here seems to have the most information.

You guys mentioned that this Brown jersey is fake. Just wondering how one can tell if it's fake, like which part of it showing that it's fake?

Also interested to know how to check a pre-rev30 jersey. Most I have seen on ebay look like this one with 2 black neck tags and the same jock tag. There are also some size 50 around. I am not sure when Adidas started to do size 50, but nba store size chart does have size number in the increment of 2.

Finally, is there any site I can view legit jerseys pictures (like meigray and greyflannel)? Just trying to do some research myself before asking for help. 
happy.gif

Appreciate any feedback!

Back
Top Bottom