Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

A recent pick up, folks, pretty old school:

Sidney Moncrief. Milwaukee Bucks. Mitchell & Ness authentic. Size 56 tailored down to 84 x 60 cm. (33 x 23.6 inches).

Some of yall are to picky :lol:

Just a matter of preference. I don't buy everything I see or looks cool. I actually wear my jerseys so why buy something that does not fit right? Like I said earlier, I grew up 80s-90s so many of these champions jersey have more of a meaning to me. I don't look at M&N the same...

Yup

Either cop or move on

I know o never paid anywhere close to retail for a M&N so it ain't that big of a deal

What's new? When did you ever want to pay retail for anything...[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Just a matter of preference. I don't buy everything I see or looks cool. I actually wear my jerseys so why buy something that does not fit right? Like I said earlier, I grew up 80s-90s so many of these champions jersey have more of a meaning to me. I don't look at M&N the same...
What's new? When did you ever want to pay retail for anything...[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

You're right, its definitely a matter of preference.

However, I just think that the levels some of the people in this thread take it to is a bit extreme.

I mean, you can't possibly expect a replicated authentic to look exactly like the one your favorite player wore in Game 6 of the finals.....it's just not going to happen.

If you want a gamer, stack your chips, be patient, and cop one.

Sidenote: We all definitely know by now that Zyzz doesn't pay retail for anything :lol:

You're right, its definitely a matter of preference.

However, I just think that the levels some of the people in this thread take it to is a bit extreme.

I mean, you can't possibly expect a replicated authentic to look exactly like the one your favorite player wore in Game 6 of the finals.....it's just not going to happen.

If you want a gamer, stack your chips, be patient, and cop one.

Sidenote: We all definitely know by now that Zyzz doesn't pay retail for anything :lol:

I know game worn jerseys are $$$$..but I won't go the M&N route

i'll stack my chips and wait...lol

Last edited:
What You say about this one ?

Last edited:
My Opinion on the who M&N thing. Yes they use the wrong font and yes the jerseys have innacuracies beyond that. But it's a way to obtain jerseys that are very hard to find in the original version. And the original jerseys tend to be sold at outrageous prices. So for some people it's all they can afford to get. Or they don't have the luxury to buy 40 jerseys and resell them for profit to be able to afford the originals. So why not let people just enough what they have

No, I thought so too.
Just got a crazy Idea someone would make a fake tag and LOA on a rev 30 authentic...lol
Just wanted to be sure.

I mean Simone could fake a letter but gamers have the serial tags now where you can enter them in and verify if they were used/issued and for what game

I have so many jerseys but I bought them all when baggy clothes were a thing so I cant be a grown *** man walking around with a jersey on the hangs past my knees. however, I have tons of them. a few of them are fake as **** because money. But I will try to get a pic up soon.

Back
Top Bottom