Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

laugh.gif
^ fake swingman

Originally Posted by jecca650

Damn i'm so out of the jersey game lol I can't even spot the differences between fake and real.

I was On the same boat a few months ago broham. eBay is a cold dark place. Best thing to do is to ask around and see if someone had soWhat you're looking for on NT or JC. Legit checks help too. For legit stuff on eBay, it's either dirt cheap or WAY too expensive.

Originally Posted by basketballjones515

I bought a jersey in 2001 at NBA.com and this is what came with it and thought I'd share with you all.
9/11 - We'll Never Forget
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously; sports was such an outlet after all this happened, brings back sad memories but at the same time I remember sports making me feel at ease in times of extreme uncertainty 

Saw a new black IVERSON Champion jersey on eBay few days ago.
It was up to $31 with ten minutes to go and ended up at $120. I was HEATED.

You can get a authentic IVERSON for 30 bucks.

Champion > Nike > the rest 

^ fake as hell , look at the print and all that

i dont even think they made sewn on authentics for the 92 games.

@Infamous MG-the Jordan is good news! Its legit!
also! Hey guys! remember that 97% of all ebay Jerseys are fake! Especially New ones! 

On MJ jerseys! I just stay away from them cause so many fakes an good fakes out there! I started collecting last year but sold all my old Authentics an now im just collecting Revolution 30 authentics an player issue jerseys only! 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pass-smoke something an be easy before you go nuts! smoke weed everyday cause i can-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
-Pass

@ polo that Jordan Pinstripe champion will sell for about 130 max if he's lucky. Those things were mass produced they are always popping up and yes 100% legit ones always popping up.

Also Nike went ahead and retro'd that jersey as well adding to the mix !

Now if he had the black solid nike from 97-98 season that would go for $200 or more

Back
Top Bottom