Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

That picture is way too big... Resized it for you.
This is my first authentic jersey and I always understand Authentic jersey should be see stitching on inside jersey like a zigzag,It should be see 3color of thread on inside jersey right? Please help to advise I confused. Thank you every much

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this will never happen, unless you happen to be looking on ebay as soon as one is posted by someone who doesn't know what its worth, and you buy it immediately.

what i mean by good price is nothing ridiculous like $300.

ive seen them go for fair price but then again i dont look them up or havent seen one in a bit.

This is my first authentic jersey and I always understand Authentic jersey should be see stitching on inside jersey like a zigzag,It should be see 3color of thread on inside jersey right? Please help to advise I confused. Thank you every much

once again, jersey is 100% authentic...

Okay I got that it legit 100% but I really want to know why its stitched like a swingman cos I paid 335 usd and I am looking forword to see good stitching like a 3color thread on inside the jersey. Please do not annoy my question  I just eveybody advise for be my knowledge. Thank you sir

not all 2 or 3 layers are stitched directly into the jerseys, its been like this for a long time.

about to pull the trigger on a Ray Allen M&N in a 52. would most of you say these recent M&N releases fit like Champion? ie. a M&N 48 fits like a Champion 48?

about to pull the trigger on a Ray Allen M&N in a 52. would most of you say these recent M&N releases fit like Champion? ie. a M&N 48 fits like a Champion 48?

no, they havent fit like that ever.

champion 48 is way smaller than a M&N 48

Okay I got that it legit 100% but I really want to know why its stitched like a swingman cos I paid 335 usd and I am looking forword to see good stitching like a 3color thread on inside the jersey. Please do not annoy my question  I just eveybody advise for be my knowledge. Thank you sir

The inside stitching varies per jersey. if this jersey has three layers that are triple stitched one on top of the other, then that's fine. my game issued 96-97 hawks jersey has triple layer stitching but only one layer is directly sewn into the jersey.

Last edited:
what i mean by good price is nothing ridiculous like $300.
ive seen them go for fair price but then again i dont look them up or havent seen one in a bit.

i look all the time, about to give up finding one and strip a shaq. the only ones i see have an autograph and they end up selling for over $300.

well i ordered the LJ.... i have a adidas kobe authentic 48 pre rev 30 and its a little big so i went with a 44 in the m&N....hope it fits will post pics tomorrow

i think your good with a 44 but then again i think their sizing is inconsistent now.

i think your good with a 44 but then again i think their sizing is inconsistent now.
Thanks. i actually had a friend who ordered a 48 not long ago and i was able to try it on. 48 definitely fits small. to compare, a 48 m&n fits like a Champion 48, if not a tad snugger. i ended up getting a 52. 

EDIT: oops i thought you were referring to my post earlier in the day, but i guess it sorta applies to the other guys post about his M&N post

Last edited:
The inside stitching varies per jersey. if this jersey has three layers that are triple stitched one on top of the other, then that's fine. my game issued 96-97 hawks jersey has triple layer stitching but only one layer is directly sewn into the jersey.
and how about this photo, Is it say double stitched or swen? It can see zigzag thread inside the jersey. I confused between swen and stitched

http://pic.free.in.th/id/6f36de7424fdfadbb06780a4a61332f8

and once again, not all jerseys are done like that. these days most jerseys with multiple layers are only sewn down with one. not all three sewn/stitched into the jersey. it was more common back in the day but not anymore.

and once again, not all jerseys are done like that. these days most jerseys with multiple layers are only sewn down with one. not all three sewn/stitched into the jersey. it was more common back in the day but not anymore.
 Okay It is clear all my questions Thank you every much everybody

Finally arrived today.

Where did you find a size small? Couldn't find one so I bought a medium. Can you point me to the right direction?

Mitchell and Ness said that it would take another 7-10 business days to make a decision regarding my order because FedEx started their investigation earlier this week. This is just crazy. I don't have the money or the jersey.

Mitchell and Ness said that it would take another 7-10 business days to make a decision regarding my order because FedEx started their investigation earlier this week. This is just crazy. I don't have the money or the jersey.

damn :smh: i hope they decide in your favor and you get your money back

mitchell and ness posted a picture with fake jerseys on their facebook page (it has been removed) :rofl:

elaborate please?

Back
Top Bottom