Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

The Bucks and Suns throwbacks are amazing. I truly enjoyed watching the Suns last night and that team is a joke.

Just purchased the Pippen jersey from M&N. I was thinking of purchasing a Lakers Van Exel Jersey and turning it into a Kobe #8.. Would it be possible to do this and if so who would be able do that?
Could you please let me know (either here on in private) where you have seen the Van Exel jersey? I have checked M&N's website and I haven't found it there.

On a lighter note: man, don't do that to a Van Exel. Everybody and their grandma has a Kobe, but Van Exels are for connoiseurs.

Brandon Jennings showing off the throwbacks. Suns looking pretty good in theirs tonight as well. I know its cut way too long but I would rather have these throwbacks than anything Mitchell & Ness is selling.
they're cut long by design, so when you tuck em in they down come out, PLUS you're talking about tall *** brothas b.

Now anybody who is very familiar with Mitchell and Ness jerseys can school me on this

I was under the impression that Mitchell and Ness didn't make Jordan jerseys, THEN i seen that one

which Mitchell and Ness released that had them numbered out of 500.

Now I'm on the NBA Store website, and they are selling Mitchell and Ness Jordan Jerseys,

but not that special out of 500.

When were these ones released?   Has ANYBODY ordered a Jordan Mitchell and Ness jersey off the NBA store? If so How does the sizing run?

Again, anybody who is an expert can school this newb on the topic

Thanks NT

m&n has a size chart on da site that lets you know da width and length of da jerseys.

once jordan signed his rights to M&N they been randomly releasing his jersey.

they're cut long by design, so when you tuck em in they down come out, PLUS you're talking about tall *** brothas b.

No, he's talking about the retail jerseys. No reason for retail jerseys to be that damn long. I can't even wear my jerseys because they look foolish.

No, he's talking about the retail jerseys. No reason for retail jerseys to be that damn long. I can't even wear my jerseys because they look foolish.

da retail jerseys are EXACTLY da ones da NBA players wear now, there's no such thing as "procut authentic" and "retail authentic" like there were in da past.

retail jerseys and player jerseys are the exact same thing, minus the mesh numbers which get customized by the team. so the blanks the team gets are the same exact ones we buy from the store.

Suns are getting new jerseys next season and im guessing they will go with black as secondary color. look at the court, black and orange.

^^^ sweet. I wish I could get rev 30's on some of these uniforms from the nba store. I like some of these a lot.

the only thing i want honestly is those Suns revolution 30 shorts from last night :x

Those of you still looking for the M&N Steve Nash suns jersey their flagship store has some sizes in stock for 50% off if that helps

Back
Top Bottom