Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Can you guys help me out with this one? I want to get this signed by Pippen, the dude is asking for 400 bucks for this, i dont have that much so he was able to drop the price considerably. He had 14 offers over 2 years and declined them all, so im suspicious on why he'd accept my offer so quickly. Is this a legit jersey?

you wanna know why he was so quick to accept your offer? cause $400.00 is way too much for a regular authentic, even if it is scottie pippen.. waaaay overpriced.. this jersey is worth maybe half that. and even that is considered very royal for a regular authentic...

so mad, i lost out on the derrick rose christmas jersey!! on nba auctions.. so mad.. oh well, i guess just buy the russell westbrook rookie game used jersey...

If only the Kings had somebody worthwhile on their roster...

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13214813

so mad, i lost out on the derrick rose christmas jersey!! on nba auctions.. so mad.. oh well, i guess just buy the russell westbrook rookie game used jersey...

how much did it end up going for? i grabbed the jimmy butler.

edit: seen it went for 1001. that seems low compared to some other stars going for some obscene prices, jason kid is at 1600+ with 7 days left :x

Last edited:

edit: seen it went for 1001. that seems low compared to some other stars going for some obscene prices, jason kid is at 1600+ with 7 days left :x

Actually it went for 1021. But I've seen noahs xmas jersey go for more than 1200.00. I guess when it is gameworn it is worth more and it doesnt matter who the player is.

hope to see pics of your j.butler jersey

a lot of star issued jerseys dont go for as much as you think, thats a decent price. In the past ive seen issued of star go for less.

game worn is what matters to a lot of collectors and that obviously comes with a substantially higher price tag.

you wanna know why he was so quick to accept your offer? cause $400.00 is way too much for a regular authentic, even if it is scottie pippen.. waaaay overpriced.. this jersey is worth maybe half that. and even that is considered very royal for a regular authentic...

Yeah i know 400 is a lot, thats why i offered him 250. He took it, and itll be here by Monday. Im meeting him in March, i want it signed.

I wish i can afford a game used jersey, i got money to play with, but not that much LOL On Panini's website, they have Dirk Nowitzki's game used jersey when the Finals when the Mavs won their title. Autographed, i believe it was 6 grand for that. Sexy game used jersey though.

Actually it went for 1021. But I've seen noahs xmas jersey go for more than 1200.00. I guess when it is gameworn it is worth more and it doesnt matter who the player is.

For sure. My Daniel orton thunder jersey comes ups tomrw, ill post pics. I want to send it to eps to make it a durant.

a lot of star issued jerseys dont go for as much as you think, thats a decent price. In the past ive seen issued of star go for less.

game worn is what matters to a lot of collectors and that obviously comes with a substantially higher price tag.

Ah I see. Yeah some of the prices were very surprising to me because I never followed nba auctions before. I wonder where the shorts go.

Yeah I was surprised especially since it was a once a season christmas jersey. And derrick rose was a former mvp.. yet other jersey were sold for me.. oh well.. I missed the opportunity. . Guess I'ma try for a westbrook rookie jersey

Yeah I was surprised especially since it was a once a season christmas jersey. And derrick rose was a former mvp.. yet other jersey were sold for me.. oh well.. I missed the opportunity. . Guess I'ma try for a westbrook rookie jersey

What other sites do these kind of auctions?

I wonder if Adidas used to apply different type of tackle twill on Pre-Rev30 authentics? In my case it's the same season (and the same team) as well.

A few days ago I received Parker retail authentic size 44. The twill used on it is different comparing to the one used on all the other pre-Rev30's I own. It's somehow more shinning and smoother.

I've already had Duncan (size 48) of the same style and all the other details (material, cut, pipping, jock tag, neck tag, dimensions of numbers and letters,...) fits those on Parker jersey. Only the twill is different. Besides Duncan I have a few more Pre-Rev30's, mostly from the season 2008. And they all have the same twill used on! This thing with Parker is a bit weird since it's from the same season - 2008.!

The guy I bought the jersey from told me he was given that jersey by NBA marketing while working for a certain company that sponsored the league. I asked him if the jersey was customized but since he's not familiar with jersey terminology he only told me that it was given to him like that. He even thought it's team issued!
happy.gif

He didn't lie me, I know that for sure. Told me as it was. As I said, jersey is legit for sure. Just the twill is different...
eyes.gif

Additionally, a few days ago I accidentally came across an offer for another Parker pre-Rev30 Authentic, size 40 in this case. It's clearly visible that the twill used on that jersey is the same as one used on Parker I own!
ohwell.gif

I'd like if someone could help me to clarify this issue.

Perhaps some of you also use to have pre-Rev30's with different twill used on...

I can try to make some photos if necessary, but I'm not sure if the difference would be clearly visible though... 

P.S. Did you watch Nuggets game last night? Gallinari have the back number on his jersey placed incorrectly! lol All the other Nuggets players have it placed well (with its top part a little above the colored lines). So it's not only about retail Rev30's - those fools can't even make game worn jersey correctly! The name was placed correctly though...
happy.gif

I remember some talk here about back number been placed too low on Faried Rev30 yellow authentic (not sure if it was Pro-Cut though).

Last edited:

For sure. My Daniel orton thunder jersey comes ups tomrw, ill post pics. I want to send it to eps to make it a durant.

Ah I see. Yeah some of the prices were very surprising to me because I never followed nba auctions before. I wonder where the shorts go.

If you want, you can email Meigray directly and inquire. sometimes they have stuff thats not listed or can get you the shorts if needed. you never know.

adidas FTL.

And to think this will continue until 2017... or worse!
Honestly I have no issues with Adidas other than not releasing authentic versions of their throwbacks. Nike's olympic jerseys were crazy long with that weird flywire collar that looked yellowish up close, like when the clear soles of jordans get old. Nike's NFL authentic jerseys were also a strange fit in the shoulders so I don't know how much better their nba jerseys would be at this point.

If anyone still wants the the Bucks swingman throwback in Ellis or Jennings, almost full size runs are available at the bucks pro shop online.

http://www.milwaukeeproshop.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=7

Yeah i know 400 is a lot, thats why i offered him 250. He took it, and itll be here by Monday. Im meeting him in March, i want it signed.

I wish i can afford a game used jersey, i got money to play with, but not that much LOL On Panini's website, they have Dirk Nowitzki's game used jersey when the Finals when the Mavs won their title. Autographed, i believe it was 6 grand for that. Sexy game used jersey though.

You should check ebay cause there are a lot of game used/worn jerseys. I've seen dirk's jersey too for way less than. 6 grand. But yeah even 250 for an authentic is a bit much. But if you really wanted it.. go for it..

I want that new M&N All Star crew neck. If it's around for their next sale, I'll pick it up.

adidas FTL.

And to think this will continue until 2017... or worse!

Honestly I have no issues with Adidas other than not releasing authentic versions of their throwbacks. Nike's olympic jerseys were crazy long with that weird flywire collar that looked yellowish up close, like when the clear soles of jordans get old. Nike's NFL authentic jerseys were also a strange fit in the shoulders so I don't know how much better their nba jerseys would be at this point.

If anyone still wants the the Bucks swingman throwback in Ellis or Jennings, almost full size runs are available at the bucks pro shop online.
http://www.milwaukeeproshop.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=7

the pro shop isnt doing a good job helping those move......those pictures look like crap

for anyone interested, the kings website has the HWC in Cousines, Evans, Fredette, Thomas, and Robinson. they are also cheaper than NBA.com. Bulls website has both Rose and Noah.

First thing I noticed, there isn't any extra length on the jersey FINALLY. Tired of that dress ****. The bottom has a tape/plastic tip which is different but kind of cool. Material is nice, mad light and thin. I'm still not a fan of the shoulders but nothing I can do about that. The collar is too big. Overall it's a nice jersey. My first All Star jersey but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it.

for anyone interested, the kings website has the HWC in Cousines, Evans, Fredette, Thomas, and Robinson. they are also cheaper than NBA.com. Bulls website has both Rose and Noah.

that Noah is very tempting... gonna see how this rose fits before i jump on another one tho

Back
Top Bottom