Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit? :nerd:

Tagging is :x

Tempted to cop an Amare... Thanks for the link. :pimp:

Do you guys think Mitchell and Ness ever check out this Forum ?

Well if they do I want to make a request that they make this jersey :

I've been looking for an authentic version of this jersey for a long time.

Also I would really like for them to make this jersey also :

I've seen SO Many Bootlegs on Ebay. I think many people would buy them if they made them. I remember many kids wearing Webber jerseys back in the day.

Hey guys do you know if Adidas will ever sell Swingman NBA jerseys with out the 2+ inch length ?  I want to buy some of the throwbacks but I wish they were the oldschool original regular length. I feel like I'm wearing a dress and I'm only wearing a Medium. Unfortunately the only throwbacks I've scene that have a regular length are Mitchell and Ness Throwbacks but they are like $300.
i actually hated jerseys without da length, da old school jerseys were horrible without that length cuz if you wanted em

to fit slim they would also fit short as hell.

i only cop procuts now because of this problem, all da older jerseys that fit great from pit to pit fit ridiculously short.

Just ordered this joint on FansEdge

$90 is a bit much for a Swingman but I had to, throwback design is too dope to pass up on.

Just been wondering where did that scammer jersey4thewin manage to get all those great Pro-Cuts from?!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

A lot of them actually, both jerseys and shorts. Over again and again...

He has a deal with some wholesale shop or what? There are few Pro-Cuts of the same teams and size at the moment.

However, I doubt any wholesale shop still use to have Nike and Reebok stuff... It's ever weirder to me because of that...
eyes.gif

But it's almost impossible to find most of the staff he has anywhere on ebay...
ohwell.gif

Hate him!
happy.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
i actually hated jerseys without da length, da old school jerseys were horrible without that length cuz if you wanted em

i only cop procuts now because of this problem, all da older jerseys that fit great from pit to pit fit ridiculously short.

You on your own. Nothing worse than a mad long jersey that fits like a dress. :x

for anyone looking to get an all-star jersey, nba.com is doing 25% off on them(brings them from 250 to 187) until march 9th.

You on your own. Nothing worse than a mad long jersey that fits like a dress.
sick.gif
they look better when they're SLIM and long PAUSE

da problem with ya is ya think jerseys that are long look like...

jay-2001.jpg

when in reality they're cut close to da chest like procuts and look ALOT better slimmed out and longer

clippers.jpg

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21rgF%216jS-r2wBQYjFVO26w%7E%7E60_57.JPG

i aint about this tight short jersey life...tight and LONG pause i can do, but not this...puttin your arms up and your belly button shows
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Dude who bought the rose christmas jersey ($1071?) as well as some others has it up on eBay for $2500 obo smh. I can't say I'm surprised. Taj Gibson bought for $700 up for $1800 obo tho! Taj Gibson!

Dude who bought the rose christmas jersey ($1071?) as well as some others has it up on eBay for $2500 obo smh. I can't say I'm surprised. Taj Gibson bought for $700 up for $1800 obo tho! Taj Gibson!
     i dont think any one will buy any christmas GU/GI jersey from him unless he/her didnt look at the final price at nba auction. he is more like the other nba auction id chu-ta-jp,

whatever jtnbafan left, he'll take it and sell it for much more higher price.   

%24%28KGrHqJ,%21rgF%216jS-r2wBQYjFVO26w%7E%7E60_57.JPG

i aint about this tight short jersey life...tight and LONG pause i can do, but not this...puttin your arms up and your belly button shows
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  I know what you mean Man. I also hate the skin tight pants with small jerseys look also.

I like the OG size 44 or even 48 with dickies shorts look.

With

Except with out the socks and low top Chucks instead of high top.

hey man, dont knock the hustle

Hustle?? Seems more like he's got alot of capital tied up in some jerseys. Some of which will probably take quite awhile to sell (Taj Gibson for example). But it's his $ and he can do as he pleases. Just not what I'd do

Does anyone know what new jerseys Mitchell & Ness is coming out with this spring?  Sorry if already posted.

Hustle?? Seems more like he's got alot of capital tied up in some jerseys. Some of which will probably take quite awhile to sell (Taj Gibson for example). But it's his $ and he can do as he pleases. Just not what I'd do

eh im sure hes got money, someone will come a long and offer up a price of more than he paid.... MAYBE not.

Does all the NBA Mitchell & Ness jerseys have the number size along with the letter size on the size as shown above or do some just simply have the number size?  

Back
Top Bottom