Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Yup, seems like hes very firm. what you offered was a good price IMO.

just watch the auction, was it a buy it now or open auction? maybe you cn get it cheaper but wouldnt surprise me if you won it for cheaper then the guy would be an idiot and wont sell unless you agree to the price he offered before
mean.gif

hppened to me a few times in the past when i bought jerseys like crazy.
It was a regular auction, but it also had a buy it now option too

It had a day or two left on the auction, and when he ended it it was up too $30 with about 15 bids

The buy it now was at $89.00

Yeah, I could see him doing that, or ending it if it didnt sell for what he thinks it should..

so why did he end it? clearly no one bought it.

he got cold feet thinking it wouldnt hit his price he wanted. you most likely would have got it cheaper.

SMH

When is M&N gonna have a sale on the warm up jackets? i still want either Bulls for well under $100. not sure when id wear it but id love to have it for cheap

^ congrats

When is M&N gonna have a sale on the warm up jackets? i still want either Bulls for well under $100. not sure when id wear it but id love to have it for cheap

Definitely in need of a sale. I need the white Knicks warmup.

Is this legit? Im sorry for asking so much, i really want the real deal MJ jersey. This is the last time i ask. lol

This guy says its GAME ISSUED, and it has NBA Finals patch even. He's asking 3200 and it IS NOT autographed but i'll negotiate with him if this is really game issued.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICHAEL-JOR...463?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac615d8ef

It's a pro cut, he put the patch on himself. That seller is known for misrepresenting his stuff. Don't look for a game issued jersey on ebay, anything you see is 99.9% likely to be a pro cut or something less valuable than that. The pro cuts are the same exact material as a game issued so it doesn't really matter anyway. Unautographed pro cuts usually sell from $600-$900.

It's a pro cut, he put the patch on himself. That seller is known for misrepresenting his stuff. Don't look for a game issued jersey on ebay, anything you see is 99.9% likely to be a pro cut or something less valuable than that. The pro cuts are the same exact material as a game issued so it doesn't really matter anyway. Unautographed pro cuts usually sell from $600-$900.

Okay sounds good, thanks again. This helps a lot.

hello everybody, I'm beginner in this forum and just want to ask... how to post picture in this forum.

thanks before :wink:

Last edited:
Just bought an Anthony Davis authentic NOLA Alternate jersey (the yellow one). NBA.com has a sale on jerseys PLUS another 20% discount. Well, its just New Orleans jerseys and they have Miami Heat jerseys but only in 3XLT (way too big for my taste).

Today is my bday so i got a 20% coupon, i might buy Vince Carter Pro Cut autographed jersey, or maybe just an autograph photo or maybe a Ricky Rubio jersey. I'll post pictures of the Anthony Davis jersey when i get it

Last edited:
Last edited:
Didnt waste any time bidding up that Grant Hill. Cleanest jersey ive seen in a while. I would pay around 3, maybe 4 for it, but since hes selling it, ill wait for M&N to make it. 
laugh.gif

Just bought an Anthony Davis authentic NOLA Alternate jersey (the yellow one). NBA.com has a sale on jerseys PLUS another 20% discount. Well, its just New Orleans jerseys and they have Miami Heat jerseys but only in 3XLT (way too big for my taste).

Today is my bday so i got a 20% coupon, i might buy Vince Carter Pro Cut autographed jersey, or maybe just an autograph photo or maybe a Ricky Rubio jersey. I'll post pictures of the Anthony Davis jersey when i get it

Would love to see a Rubio in here

Thanks for posting the info on the NOLA jerseys. I still had a coupon from my birthday that was set to expire on july 15th, so I used that on a home Davis jersey. I got it shipped for only $88
pimp.gif

Interesting that they have pre rev 30s for the Hornets. Good prices for those jerseys, a little under $100 shipped

Thanks for posting the info on the NOLA jerseys. I still had a coupon from my birthday that was set to expire on july 15th, so I used that on a home Davis jersey. I got it shipped for only $88 :pimp:

rev 30 for that much? not bad

I couldn't pass it up for that price once I saw they had my size. I figured I could wear it every now and then and at some point, assuming he lives up to his #1 pick status, the jersey will go up quite a bit since it's his rookie jersey and will be hard to find. I just couldn't say no.
Interesting that they have pre rev 30s for the Hornets. Good prices for those jerseys, a little under $100 shipped
I'm not sure you noticed either, but the price shown is not the final discount price. Once you add it to you're cart, they take an additional 20% off of that price. They're actually only $79 and some change.

Last edited:
I couldn't pass it up for that price once I saw they had my size. I figured I could wear it every now and then and at some point, assuming he lives up to his #1 pick status, the jersey will go up quite a bit since it's his rookie jersey and will be hard to find. I just couldn't say no.

I'm not sure you noticed either, but the price shown is not the final discount price. Once you add it to you're cart, they take an additional 20% off of that price. They're actually only $79 and some change.

nvm

Last edited:
speaking of hornets. here one of my new pick up.

had to decide to pick this over M&N sale.

love to get the OG and still cheaper than M&N sale price

in excellent brand new condition also

Back
Top Bottom