Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Legit I was going to buy my Jordan from him just found a different seller. Also I'm 5' 10" 180. Mines is a 48. If that helps.

Once you turn 60 years old, you are allowed to get "G-Ma" or "Pop-Pop" on the back of your jersey.

After 10, I think most people will think it's lame. Then again, people say wearing other people's names on the back of your jersey is lame.

I think most people here will agree that getting a player's name appeals to collectors and it also serves as a personal expression of how you are a fan of the team or the sport.

Also good luck trying to sell a jersey that says "JEFF" on the back.

Once you turn 60 years old, you are allowed to get "G-Ma" or "Pop-Pop" on the back of your jersey.

After 10, I think most people will think it's lame. Then again, people say wearing other people's names on the back of your jersey is lame.

I think most people here will agree that getting a player's name appeals to collectors and it also serves as a personal expression of how you are a fan of the team or the sport.

It's all personal preference tho kinda like some people refuse to wear a jersey of a person that's not currently on the team or how some put names on the jersey during the wrong production era.

When I see custom jerseys, I double take because I try to remember who that is, then I generally realize it's a custom then keep it moving.

It would have my last name on the back, not my first.

I think it shows how much i like the team and also how bad i want to be on the squad... LOL

Back
Top Bottom