Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

you caught a good deal.
wink.gif
 i was surprised he is not selling it for quite higher having in mind his previous sales. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
stephs HWC jersey wont be getting added to the nbaauctions site.

Along with some other players

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things such as being used for basketball cards

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrey

While thats true its more likely that a regular jersey might not go up

But like special edition ones especially "historic" ones usually gets the whole team.

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrwu

Why is the HWC Historic? Refresh my memory

I mean for things like HWC jerseys they usually dont use those for cards etc. usually meigray puts up the roster. Name a HWC that meigray hasn't received? Its just weird is all.

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things such as being used for basketball cards

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrey

While thats true its more likely that a regular jersey might not go up

But like special edition ones especially "historic" ones usually gets the whole team.

Bit weird.

Players keeping them, used for other promotional things

Not every jerseys gets sent for auction or sale through NBA/meigrwu

Why is the HWC Historic? Refresh my memory

I mean for things like HWC jerseys they usually dont use those for cards etc. usually meigray puts up the roster. Name a HWC that meigray hasn't received? Its just weird is all.

Check basketball cards man, they use all jerseys.

And it's really not that weird. Players keep the jerseys, give them out. They don't have to turn them in to be auctioned.

And meigrey is not owned by the NBA, they just signed a full deal to auction off items. Good way for both to make money. Before meigrey just had exclusive contracts with a bunch of crap teams for years offering game worn jerseys.

It was already mentioned he did not play that game. Even if it was his unused game issued jersey it would probably go for $5000. The Deron Williams unused HWC went for $1400. 

copped from the team shop when they won. should have gotten an XL. which is crazy because I'm a medium in shirts and I have an authentic melo M which fits a little tight.

I doubt anyone has one but I'd be willing to swap my L for XL.

the team store is the only place I know of that even sold them and I had to mess with the URL that night to even find it because they had everyone stuck on a championship gear page

unless you guys know where else I can check? I'm not as into NBA authentics as much as NFL and NHL

Last edited:
Nba jerseys come in a team box? Nets suck so much now their authentics are on sale :lol:
Don't even know what player I would get :smh:
Gotta wait for a trade or something :lol:

copped from the team shop when they won. should have gotten an XL. which is crazy because I'm a medium in shirts and I have an authentic melo M which fits a little tight.

the team store is the only place I know of that even sold them and I had to mess with the URL that night to even find it because they had everyone stuck on a championship gear page

unless you guys know where else I can check? I'm not as into NBA authentics as much as NFL and NHL

cavs shop only

cavs shop only

Is it a twill or mesh??

cavs shop only

Is it a twill or mesh??

probably twill, I think the first initial run they did were the only ones with mesh

cavs shop only

Is it a twill or mesh??

probably twill, I think the first initial run they did were the only ones with mesh

cavs shop only

They only did twill which is why a lot who bought em were mad. Letters and numbers were all twill. Don't think anyone received mesh

Back
Top Bottom