Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Even the lebron MN has kiss cut exact aa the gamer

Damn
pimp.gif
they like so much kiss cut lately, that make even kiss cut name on lebron jersey...

names on cavs unis were standard layered, but who cares, right m&n?:smile:

fortunately name in rookie steph was single layer:D

but i'm happy they used kiss cut. only if they could do the same in kobe'00...

funny that most authentics on nba.store.ue are going overseas:D

nice pickups guys!

too bad there's only few superstars available, probably no chance for lakers hwc authentics...

I don't expect Nike to keep the sleeve jerseys league round, but I would not be surprised if Warriors kept sleeved jerseys. Their owners were one of the main parties pushing for sleeved jerseys, and it just fits the Warriors to be that one team with something different.

Last edited:
Sleeved jerseys should never be in the NBA period. Get them all the way the hell outta here. :smh:

This. If they were comfortable like regular shirts I could understand, but where's the benefit from those tight, short sleeves.

Why Can't I find anything like that :lol:

It looks to be legit and should be worth a decent amount

I just wanna know what you paid

Dope find on that MJ. Not a fan of the swoosh being on the uni smh
why is the swoosh so big? it wouldn't look as bad if it wasn't as wide as the shoulder. would look much better if the swoosh was the same size as the swoosh on soccer jerseys or if they brought the nba logo to the front and put the swoosh under

Just picked this up at local thrift store. Does anyone know what it is worth and if it is legit? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Congrats on getting a crazy steal. It's worth about $900-$1100 (although IMO $1100 is on the high end). It's a pro cut and not a game issued jersey (arching of the name makes this a pro cut).

Congrats on getting a crazy steal. It's worth about $900-$1100 (although IMO $1100 is on the high end). It's a pro cut and not a game issued jersey (arching of the name makes this a pro cut).

Was trying to figure that out couldn't tell the difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom