Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

They go fora lot. I think I paid $315 for mine. I see them listed for about $400 often and that's with no gold logo

Some new authentics from the previous regime...

New pickup. 1992-1993 Chris Mullin Golden State Warriors road pro cut/game issued, size 44 + 3 inches. When comparing it to the regular authentic, they look pretty similar, although the pro cut has heavier mesh. Haven't decided if I'm gonna sell one of them since I don't normally double up on pretty much the same jersey.

fire jersey brotha!!!! Let me know if you ever need to get rid of that...I'll be happy to add to my GSW pro cut collection! Awesome share!!!!

Compare the retail authentic size 48 to the pro cut

Damn!!! That

Pretty clear it's a custom but if it's really a team issued I want to know who's jersey was ruined lmao

Last edited:
come on guys :lol:

i can see being disgusted by the price, but that s a nice jersey. should have made it in the #24 though.

wow, so much hate...

could kill for mwp that style. even with eps numbers, don't care. just need that style...

It is what it is

Nobody on the forum wants to see team issued or game worn s**t passed as something they aren't. You're keeping it hush to maintain the value & credibility to a serious buyer. Pretty shady IMO

Of course we know Vino never wore that size but I can see why he's gettin dogged on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom