Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

i'm wondering if these two styles of back name of wizards adidas pre-rev30 authentics are historically accurate? i've just checked gettyimages and they likely were different, they wore white with brown border (not with gold one) and gold with white border.

it's odd cuz i can't recall any discrepancy between game jerseys and retail authentics when it's about rev30 style.
The single layer white name was never used.  The changed the color of the NOB first, then the name font later.  

2006-2007

2007-2008 (Change from Brown to Gold, example is a 2009 jersey though)

2010-2011  First year of Rev30, NOB font is changed, V-neck introduced.

Last edited:

Got this in today.
Turning this into a Lillard.

Was wondering what's anyone's opinion on the new swingmans from Mitchell and ness? Saw them at the store just now and felt like the old Adidas swingman lines.

Was wondering what's anyone's opinion on the new swingmans from Mitchell and ness? Saw them at the store just now and felt like the old Adidas swingman lines.

Probably will get good feedback in the mitchell and ness thread (general forum)

Has anyone sent their jerseys with twill numbers to eps and had them switched to mesh? If so how did it turn out?

The single layer white name was never used.  The changed the color of the NOB first, then the name font later.  

2006-2007

2007-2008 (Change from Brown to Gold, example is a 2009 jersey though)

2010-2011  First year of Rev30, NOB font is changed, V-neck introduced.
tnx man. i'm just curious if they used white nob with gold outline? cuz i couldn't find any in game pics of that. only the opposite - gold nob with white outline.

Back
Top Bottom