Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

you'd ruin da value of it over a style that m&n readily retroed.
flipping them isn't really a concern of mine. i wear a 36 so most **** i find requires alterations.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
To most of you it's a no. To me, if it can be done and it's something worth altering I'll do it. Luckily for you, the stars are too far apart and I wouldn't alter it and get the stars left off, would be dumb
i'm with you.. sometimes you can only find a particular jersey as a pro cut.

you'd ruin da value of it over a style that m&n readily retroed.

They haven't made any 2003 all stars but if they want they can release a Kobe and I'll be happy

I also got a Paul pierce 2003 all star coming in from the same seller at same steal price.

It's priceless if you can wear a jersey like that without it draping down to your knees. Market value usually only matters to people who flip

not really, i wouldn't ruin a procut cuz i couldn't fit it, its just wrong IMO (and da vast Jersey collector community) to ruin something that rare and that valuable... rather sell it to someone who would be able to take advantage.

not really, i wouldn't ruin a procut cuz i couldn't fit it, its just wrong IMO (and da vast Jersey collector community) to ruin something that rare and that valuable... rather sell it to someone who would be able to take advantage.
Take advantage of what, staring at it?

I get what you're trying to say but catching flak for altering a pro cut shouldn't stop anyone from doing it. 

Game worn is another story.....

Also that MJ @eyanks  jeeeez
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
take advantage of wearing it as is, not everyone is 5'8 120 lbs size 36.
laugh.gif
I wish they made blanks in a small or medium....

I'm 5'6 135

There's a bunch of blanks I see on eBay that I want that I'm not even going to bother because I'm not wearing an absurdly large jersey smh 

laugh.gif

If dudes want to look like mr.throwback rocking the majority of legit pro cuts out there be my guest

If you can point me in the direction of a carter or pierce all star in a 44 I'd appreciate it. I agree with no chopping it up in a sense but when you have no other option... I see no other option

But like I said with this jersey it can't be done sadly otherwise that's what I wanted to do especially the price I got it at since it's hands down the best all star jersey IMO and the stars that played in it :x

Does anyone know what jerseys are avialable at warriors team store at oracle arena? Do they sell mesh number jerseys in any player but curry?

Does anyone know what jerseys are avialable at warriors team store at oracle arena? Do they sell mesh number jerseys in any player but curry?

someone just said they had Klay and Durant?

this was a few days ago

Almost all of my game worn stuff I don't wear... However, some of the authentic shorts I've bought were a third of the price game worn compared to retail.... I also wear some inexpensive stuff like player socks (I know.. kind of gross, but it's cool to me when I'm wearing one of my favorite player's socks..)also cheaper than retail... I personally haven't, but I know people who wear game worn jerseys.... Again, for a lesser player you can really get it for half the price of retail...

laugh.gif
i could give a damn about the opinions of the vast majority of collectors or their little rules.. if i spent my money on it i'll alter it to how i see fit

Last edited:
If you can point me in the direction of a carter or pierce all star in a 44 I'd appreciate it. I agree with no chopping it up in a sense but when you have no other option... I see no other option

why don't you just buy a M&N all Star throwback in da exact style in a size that would actual fit?

im 6'1 so luckily i can wear procut jerseys, if i was short I wouldn't even bother, everything ain't for everybody.

im 6'0 :lol: bro

you aint wearing a 52+4 without looking dumb

and M&N doesn't make this style. they had the original Jordan that was all sublimated which I owned. I don't want a Jordan :lol:

I'm saying the carter is a 52 its huge.

and you're missing the point, I know of the MJ and bird but I don't want those players

I'm saying the carter is a 52 its huge.

and you're missing the point, I know of the MJ and bird but I don't want those players

oh I know it fits big, i have a Kobe procut 2003 same year road red with da tags, its a lil long, but there's no way id hack it up :lol: its worth a G.

i rather just bite da bullet & cop a M&N in another player than to mutilate.

thats me though.

*Some* Pro-cuts are just a glorified retail authentics at the end of the day.  I don't see any issue with alterations on that kind of stuff.  

As mentioned, Game-worn and a legit player-issue jersey is way different.  However, those 2003 ASG jerseys must've had several pro-cuts retailed; I've seen a lot.  Not a crime to alter one of them, IMO.

Also those China made M&N can't be compared to those OG 2003 Reebok pieces

Last edited:

someone just said they had Klay and Durant?

this was a few days ago
With mesh numbers ???
From what I've seen, the team stores in Oracle do not sell mesh numbered jerseys.  The authentic Thompson's, Durant's, and Thurmond's were twill.  I didn't bother checking the Curry's since I knew they were available online.

Curry's have been mesh, front what I've seen.  If you want a Curry, you can always get them off the NBA Europe store.  All the authentics there are mesh.

Didn't realize those bogo home curry's had the finals patch on the back 
mean.gif

Shoulda swooped I like the white better

Back
Top Bottom