Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by pworld10

what years were the Addidas logos on the front upper left of game worn NBA shorts? I cannot seem to find an accurate answer using google images.

adidas logo was never on the game shorts/jerseys only on the authentics
Thanks for that info!!!! i can now shop accordingly

Originally Posted by shaqrules

damn...thanks for the heads up for mo's!!!! scooped up a couple of authentics just now!!!

which ones you get?
nerd.gif

blake griffin home and derek fisher throwback authentics.  i was thinkin of customizing a shuttlesworth celtics authentic too!!!

nice on the walton. i have an elton brand reebok throwback authentic in that year, but home cw. you from daygo?

I'm almost positive there's a thread for shorts but I dont feel like bumping it so I'll just ask in here.

Does anyone know why the swoosh on these two bulls shorts are different colors? Could it just be that they are from a different year. I thought that was the only difference but the placement of the nba tag is different on both of them also the color of the nike tag, one is black and the other is white. Also I might just be bugging but the horns look different on them also.

n1fb11.jpg

28s3255.jpg

vq4bk2.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I'm almost positive there's a thread for shorts but I dont feel like bumping it so I'll just ask in here.

Does anyone know why the swoosh on these two bulls shorts are different colors? Could it just be that they are from a different year. I thought that was the only difference but the placement of the nba tag is different on both of them also the color of the nike tag, one is black and the other is white. Also I might just be bugging but the horns look different on them also.

n1fb11.jpg

28s3255.jpg

vq4bk2.jpg

2 different eras kinda
laugh.gif

one was the newer dri-fit version with the newer nike tag while the bottom one is the mesh older style nike tag. both legit shorts.

^You didn't have to quote me
laugh.gif
but thanks for the answer. I figured that was the reason but didn't wanna go through the hassle of asking both of them what year the shorts were from.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i'd never cop newer jerseys....ill wait till nike gets back da contract. 

Word.  I'll buy some swingmans though, and get the Adidas logo removed.

dont hold you breath plus theres nothing wrong with the authentics adidas is putting out. onyl thing i liked about nike was the swingmans, great fitting and awesome quality.

dont hold you breath plus theres nothing wrong with the authentics adidas is putting out. onyl thing i liked about nike was the swingmans, great fitting and awesome quality.
Word? My 5'10 frail frame can't fit into these fat sized jerseys I have.

Looking at buying this jersey. From what I have read it is fake though because it is a size 50 and no procut tag on it. You guys seem to be really knowledgeable. Is this jersey real sorry these are the only pics I have to work with. And if it is real what is the value of something like this.

Good stuff everyone...I will be contributing some new items to this thread in the coming weeks.  
I hit up Modell's for some items and am in the process of getting a few customs done.  

And....for the youngsters that may not remember me...most of my collection is here  

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Looking at buying this jersey. From what I have read it is fake though because it is a size 50 and no procut tag on it.
Definitely fake. Stay away... looks brutal.

Dope Monta jersey up there...i'm lookin for that right now

Jersey search is hard in my size lol (40)

Edit: and Modell's sucks....sure the 40 percent is amazing, but they delayed my Timmy jersey
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

Looking at buying this jersey. From what I have read it is fake though because it is a size 50 and no procut tag on it. You guys seem to be really knowledgeable. Is this jersey real sorry these are the only pics I have to work with. And if it is real what is the value of something like this.

that's a piece of crap.

there's others that can give full out descriptions on what's real and what's not.   on this one  the seeing eye can point out whats wrong.  the red white and black stripe collar and sleeve part,  compare that to a pic of any red bulls jersey the bulls ever wore and you'll see the difference right there.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Edit: and Modell's sucks....sure the 40 percent is amazing, but they delayed my Timmy jersey
frown.gif
You buggin, my Amare jersey said 10 weeks but I can wait to get them for that price 
laugh.gif

Yeah that Pippen is a mess...for starters it has the Bulls home trim on a road jersey...the jocktag is too high and Nike never made a size 50 retail authentic.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

frown.gif
You buggin, my Amare jersey said 10 weeks but I can wait to get them for that price 
laugh.gif

guess i gotta be patient

my Griffin is also a 10 weeker smh

Back
Top Bottom