Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I just got my order of swingmans from Modells...ordered a L and it fit like the old Nike Swingmans, MAD baggy and long. The +2 length is foolish and I'm 6'4". Had to send them back

Just got my Memphis Alternate in the mail today. Stripping it (Mayo) and turning it into a Jwill.

Ill post pics in like a week when its done.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Just got my Memphis Alternate in the mail today. Stripping it (Mayo) and turning it into a Jwill.

pimp.gif
authentic or swingman?

Anybody got pics of this alleged Bulls '98 ASG jersey by M&N that's on sale in LA this weekend?!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Anybody got pics of this alleged Bulls '98 ASG jersey by M&N that's on sale in LA this weekend?!

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]It's MJ's Birthday and All Star Weekend, Let's Celebrate[/h1]
We are happy to announce the release of two very special All Star jerseys.  But before we get to that, a little history.

The 1998 NBA All Star Game was held on February 8 in Madison Square Garden.  And if there wasn't enough hype with the game being played in the Big Apple, it was also the first All Star meeting of Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan.  It was Jordan's 12th appearance and Kobe's first.

image.axd

The East squad, coached by Larry Bird, easily took care of George Karl's West 135 - 114.  Michael captured his third All Star MVP trophy finshing with 23 points / 6 rebounds / 8 assists / 3 steals.  The young guy defintiely made his presence felt for the West finishing with an impressive stat line - 18 points / 6 rebounds / 1 assist / 2 steals.

To commemorate this game and match-up, we are happy to announce the release of Michael's and Kobe's 1998 All Star jerseys.  These limited jerseys will be available for the first time this weekend at the Mitchell & Ness section of the NBA Jam Session in LA.  Jam Session is being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center this Friday - Monday.

image.axd

image.axd

Both jerseys come with the 1998 NBA All star patch and date / player label above the Hardwood Classic jocktag.

image.axd

image.axd

And one last bonus on the Jordan jersey, since this jersey is part of our Michael Jordan Collection, it comes with a collectible hang tag including an image of Michael and his stats from the game.

image.axd

These jerseys, Made In The U.S.A by the way, retail for $300 each.  Don't worry if you are not in LA this weekend, they will be available at the Mitchell & Ness retail store, the NBA Store in NYC and at store.nba.com very soon.  We will let you know as soon as they arrive. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

pimp.gif
authentic or swingman?

Last years Swingman (Which I prefer). Paid $25

Usually I only buy Authentics of Jwill but I dont want to waste $ and him leave there next year
laugh.gif

Also bought this to throw over the right side after I strip off the Adidas patch

10th Anniversary Patch

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

http://stores.ebay.com/jerseyshaq

Is this guy legit? I figured I'd come here because you guys know a lot more than me and seem very knowledgeable. Everything seems to be approrpiate in terms of price, feedback etc. but today you can never be too sure...

NOPE, all FAKE! he sells all fake swingmans.

my current rev 30's, recently got a Felton but havent taken pictures. Im also looking to move the Williams since it doesnt fit
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah they sent me a confirm email - I ordered on Thursday. Then I got the cancellation notification on Monday I believe...I'll get it next time!

that jordan 98 all-star is nice but i think the '98' patch should have been a little bit higher. or am i trippin?

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

that jordan 98 all-star is nice but i think the '98' patch should have been a little bit higher. or am i trippin?

M&N never gets anything right

Well...looks like I'll have a 2XL Blake Griffin home jersey for sale in a month or so.

I ordered a 3XL on the 2 day 40% off sale thinking that the 2XL had been cancelled - and then checked the status of my original order and it showed it was still open.

Oh well...maybe i can capitalize on his post dunk contest popularity.

What hangers do yall use to hang your authentics? Im using plastic hangers for now but thinking about getting wooden hangers to prevent stretching of the collar...

Back
Top Bottom