Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

do size 36 Nike authentics exist?
yeah but they fit like wifebeaters....
sick.gif

a kid i used to go to highschool with wouldn't take OFF this kobe size 44 champion authentic, in da jersey era when everyone at least size 48 and up
laugh.gif

How do the new revolution 30 authentics fit? i remember trying on a large adidas authentic last year and it ran big. i wear a 44 in champion, nike, and M&N authentics. Should i go with a medium or large in the new revolution 30 adidas authentic jerseys? 

back in the day when we use to rock jerseys everywhere. boy i miss them days. Use to rock them to school

Got order confirmations from Modell's (oh my goodness finally) on my Cain/Lincecum.....which reminds me...why is this not just an Authentic jersey thread?!!!11

Got order confirmations from Modell's (oh my goodness finally) on my Cain/Lincecum.....which reminds me...why is this not just an Authentic jersey thread?!!!11

because we dont care for other jerseys, NBA only Brah
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Got order confirmations from Modell's (oh my goodness finally) on my Cain/Lincecum.....which reminds me...why is this not just an Authentic jersey thread?!!!

I HATE ADIDAS SIZING!!! i ordered a jersey that can't be returned cause it was "customed." said it was 2xl, but it fits like an under armor 2xl under shirt...haha!!! since when did sz 50 become 2x anyway? i'm guessing adidas uses 52 as a 3xl so they can justify adding $20 to the price?

Well here is the first of four - Blake Griffin Los Angeles Clippers Road jersey
It's pretty nice...looks like the size they use for the front numbers is a little on the small side which gives the blue layer a slightly more narrow than it should be look.

Most glaringly though...they used the wrong font for the name!!!!  
mad.gif

I mean it's bad enough I can't get the mesh numbers for $275...but could I at least get the right font!?!? 
tired.gif

The actual jersey/garment is top notch (just really really really long)

Here are the pics:

Originally Posted by shaqrules

I HATE ADIDAS SIZING!!! i ordered a jersey that can't be returned cause it was "customed." said it was 2xl, but it fits like an under armor 2xl under shirt...haha!!! since when did sz 50 become 2x anyway? i'm guessing adidas uses 52 as a 3xl so they can justify adding $20 to the price?

i dont think you should go by the number sizes at all for the new jerseys, they are slim fit jerseys. numbers mean nothing and cant compare to the old number sized authentics.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

because we dont care for other jerseys, NBA only Brah
smokin.gif
you don't lol

Nice Griffin...i only ordered a swingman...which never came yet

New to NT, thought I post my OG penny jerseys from over a decade ago ( I was a huge penny fan in the 90s ). Black is a 50th anniversary jersey ( 1996 ). The blue is not.

2qisqpc.jpg

x4qio6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom