Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I need to get a Black Penny
frown.gif

Just bought a Home Rose Rev 30. Might be one of the last jerseys i buy, not too many out there that look and fit good like the Bulls jerseys a long with Celtics but i already got a couple of Pierce and Allen jerseys so im not gonna go to Rev 30 for those at the moment.

REV30 material nice.  Unsure how well some of the lettering will stay on as it appears its "glued".  I agree with most peoples assessment on sizing.  MUCH smaller "skinny jean" / slim fit...  My new motiviation to lose a few #s...

ps:  Not Steph...  we just happen to share our fave number
wink.gif

Side by side - L+2 and 09/10 sz 44
-Pretty clear the REV30 is longer and skinnier.   But for an added $70 over last years authentic price...  You get a nice REV30 garment bag...

so if i wear a 44  in all other authentics, should i get a L or XL in the rev30 authentics, since it skinny fit? i want to take advantage of this modells 40% off.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

so if i wear a 44  in all other authentics, should i get a L or XL in the rev30 authentics, since it skinny fit? i want to take advantage of this modells 40% off.

L is out of the question, its XL or bust IMO

and this is the NBA jersey thread, if you want to post other jerseys than thread for other jerseys. no offense but the title clearly say NBA jerseys post and pretty much every single pic posted is all NBA.

Originally Posted by MdiddyAJ23Fan

XL - should be good...think a L might be a bit too snug

Agreed - Im a 44 (5' 10 and a little heavy at 190) and L is snug,  but also keep in mind that L vs 44 is also LONGER so XL vs 44 will not only add some room in the chest/gut area - but hang down a ways below the belt line.  My L I recently bought from last Modells sale was a good 2-3" longer than the 44s I have.  Fine if youre taller but a little "dresslike" if youre not...

good looks on the sizing issue. I used 40% of modells code to order a DRose authentic in a XL. Hopefully it fits right.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

any help appreciated with this jersey. real or fake?

395662955.jpg
hard to tell with that pic but if you found it on ebay then just stay away

That's not the greatest photo, but I'm gonna go with fake--looks like the numbers are missing the printed pattern to give the "mesh" look.

I dont normally do this, but I found this auction with 5 minutes left, put a max bid of $75 with 2 minutes left.  Didn't think these would end so cheap and was not expecting to win but I ended up winning for $71.  However I never got a chance to check around if its legit.  Any help, these legit? Good price?

%24(KGrHqEOKpwE1q0Fg0g7BNctOspBo!~~_12.JPG

%24(KGrHqEOKp!E1qb+iBOfBNctO5BSe!~~_12.JPG

%24(KGrHqMOKj8E0t+z5dOWBNctPEEGj!~~_12.JPG

%24(KGrHqMOKi0E0n2hln(iBNctPPUUpg~~_12.JPG

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

I dont normally do this, but I found this auction with 5 minutes left, put a max bid of $75 with 2 minutes left.  Didn't think these would end so cheap and was not expecting to win but I ended up winning for $71.  However I never got a chance to check around if its legit.  Any help, these legit? Good price?

%24%28KGrHqEOKpwE1q0Fg0g7BNctOspBo%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqEOKp%21E1qb+iBOfBNctO5BSe%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqMOKj8E0t+z5dOWBNctPEEGj%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%24%28KGrHqMOKi0E0n2hln%28iBNctPPUUpg%7E%7E_12.JPG
Yes its legit and ive found a ton of them ending pretty cheap. you got a real good price, i need to get lucky like that because ive been wanting a black pinstripe for awhile.

Cant believe this actually got sent out this way...  talk about ZERO attention to quality...
30t6p3b.gif

Not even going to bother to take it out of its plastic wrap before sending it back...

Back
Top Bottom