Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

$150 is a good price. I'm normally a S in baseball jerseys and even the S is too small for me. Love the quality though. 

Last edited:
If you're usually a 40, stay with a 40. They run true to size, 36 would be too small most likely.

I may be in the minority but if you are going for posada, pettitte, and other jerseys from the late 90's early 200's era, do it right and don't settle for today's majestic authentics with the patches added on. Russells come up fairly often and you can get the jerseys customized for a lot cheaper that what that guy is charging. Just do your homework and make sure the jerseys you're finding match with the time period of the player. 

I spent 30 on the jersey, and ~65ish on the WS patch, armband, and numbers. All it takes is some research and patience for good prices. But I have fun doing it 
happy.gif

Got no one to blame but myself for not buying this A Rod jersey I was watching on eBay. Mariners Rodriguez jerseys are rare on that site smh.

In regular clothes I wear a L. I'm looking into buying an authentic MLB jersey & want it to be "fitted". What size, numerically should I get?

44 is a Large, MLB Authentics run slim and long. 44 will fit fine, 40 would be tighter but it could be too tight.

eBay was flooded with Seattle and Texas Alex jerseys over the last few years. Mad cheap too.

44 is a Large, MLB Authentics run slim and long. 44 will fit fine, 40 would be tighter but it could be too tight.

eBay was flooded with Seattle and Texas Alex jerseys over the last few years. Mad cheap too.

They were? I missed out.

I wear a 48, could I get away with a 44? As a seller, I would hate to buy something from someone and then have to return it.

They were? I missed out.

I wear a 48, could I get away with a 44? As a seller, I would hate to buy something from someone and then have to return it.
if a 48 is a little baggy 44 would be fine. However if a 48 is pretty fitted then it's gonna be tight

These came in from Patsy at Big Time Jerseys. Pretty nice work aside from the back 8 being the wrong font.. It's so minor though but overall, pretty happy. Quality work imo.

Anyone know the measurements of the USA flag patch on the '01 WS Yankees jersey? I found a few on the bay but they vary by size. Don't want to get one that's too small or too big. I'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom