Fake

Then to boot it doesn't even have the sticker on the back of the tag

Font and numbers are off too along with the jock tag

Hope you didn't pay too much

Fake

Then to boot it doesn't even have the sticker on the back of the tag

Font and numbers are off too along with the jock tag

Hope you didn't pay too much
Yeah compared it with my Ware last night and could tell.  Only just got it so I'll send it back and get a refund.

@DHD28 great tutorial for Nhl jerseys man. Will look at it if I buy a hockey jersey. Do the 2.0s ever go on sale?
Yes. Maybe about 3-4 times a year you can get 20-30% off. I'd wait for the 25-30% off thru River City Sports or Icejerseys. SOME Teamstores may carry 2.0s, but will probably never be on sale unless the player was traded.

Yes. Maybe about 3-4 times a year you can get 20-30% off. I'd wait for the 25-30% off thru River City Sports or Icejerseys. SOME Teamstores may carry 2.0s, but will probably never be on sale unless the player was traded.
Ok got you thanks. I'm in no rush to get a jersey so I'll wait on the sale. Shame that Nhl labels replicas as authentic and sells em as such. Of course the authentic jerseys sold are not identical to player issues but that's just a disgrace

Ok got you thanks. I'm in no rush to get a jersey so I'll wait on the sale. Shame that Nhl labels replicas as authentic and sells em as such. Of course the authentic jerseys sold are not identical to player issues but that's just a disgrace

Actually, with the exception of goalie jerseys, the NHL is one of a very few leagues in which the authentic jerseys sold at retail (Edge 2.0 - not 1.0 or Indoedge) are identical to those in the field of play.

Actually, with the exception of goalie jerseys, the NHL is one of a very few leagues in which the authentic jerseys sold at retail (Edge 2.0 - not 1.0 or Indoedge) are identical to those in the field of play.
if that's the case they probably run huge

Only hockey jerseys I mess with are M&N because they actually fit. Authentic jerseys are too wide for me. They're all big *** jerseys. And I think they're like $350 now.

They wear a ton of padding so I could see why they would fit so big. I seen a hoodie today that was pretty dope in champs that had the neck similar to a hockey jersey

They wear a ton of padding so I could see why they would fit so big. I seen a hoodie today that was pretty dope in champs that had the neck similar to a hockey jersey

Yah, they most certainly do exist.

Back
Top Bottom